Samsung Galaxy S8 & S8+ flexin together

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
7d607111gy1fdjzfj0egdj20qo0zk41v.jpg

New leak shows the Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ side by side
13 MARCH 2017

A new leaked photo shows the S8 duo chilling together - the Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ side by side. You can see the difference in size and they appear different colors too.

The top bezel is both thin and very busy - just look at all those sensors. Part of that is likely the facial recognition hardware next to the usual selfie cam, earpiece and sensors. In contrast, the bottom bezel is perfectly clean, the traditional hardware buttons replaced by virtual ones

The on-screen buttons have an unusual design and will reportedly be customizeable. The fingerprint also had to find a new home, it now lives on the back.

At the Galaxy Tab S3 unveiling last month, Samsung confirmed that the Galaxy S8 would come with earphones tuned by AKG in the box. The company offered a look at the earphones on-stage, and the same earphones have now appeared in newly leaked images. This is the first time we’re seeing these in the flesh; the earphones have a new, more stylish design that is befitting of earphones for a flagship device, with a braided cable instead of the regular plastic cable Samsung has been using until this point.

There’s no telling how good these earphones will sound unless someone gets to test them, but they will hopefully be significantly better than the earphones Samsung has offered with its flagships in recent years. See more images at the source link, and let us know what you think of Samsung’s new AKG earphones!

s8-akg-earphones-1.jpg

s8-akg-earphones-2.jpg

s8-akg-earphones-3.jpg

https://www.sammobile.com/2017/03/19/new-images-galaxy-s8-akg-earphones-in-flesh/

Last edited:

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Damn that's a lot of screen.

I still hate where they put the fingerprint sensor on the back. Too close to the camera.

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
Wait they doing the wrap-around screen on both models? Pass. The screen loses its novelty especially if you're the type to like operating your phone with one hand. Your palm rubbing against the screen causing it to register false inputs will get annoying. Happened to me when I had the S6 Edge

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
fuck that... i just brought a used note 4 & I love it....... not spending more than $200 for a damn phone.

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Damn that's a lot of screen.

I still hate where they put the fingerprint sensor on the back. Too close to the camera.
Well... should take about ten minutes to get used to then....bam ... instead of needing 2 hands or a flat surface to operate the finger print scanner.. you just pick up your phone and the sensor is right were your index finger is..... (sorry lefties)

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
the replacement screen for the s7 is still more than $150......
shiiiiiit the replacement screen for the note 4 is still $160.

i lookforward to the new phones coming out...most of the ppl who buy them dont get the insurance! :hellyea::itsawrap::money: in my pocket!
I'll shit that and get it back before your 3rd eyebrow wax, pussy.
Probably not but cool story.... I guess it would matter if I gave a fuck about you having to shit after getting it pushed up in you.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member

i lookforward to the new phones coming out...most of the ppl who buy them dont get the insurance! :hellyea::itsawrap::money: in my pocket!

Probably not but cool story.... I guess it would matter if I gave a fuck about you having to shit after getting it pushed up in you.
This nigga says the gayest shit man lol

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Well... should take about ten minutes to get used to then....bam ... instead of needing 2 hands or a flat surface to operate the finger print scanner.. you just pick up your phone and the sensor is right were your index finger is..... (sorry lefties)

Fuck you I'm a lefty!!! :lol:

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Wait they doing the wrap-around screen on both models? Pass. The screen loses its novelty especially if you're the type to like operating your phone with one hand. Your palm rubbing against the screen causing it to register false inputs will get annoying. Happened to me when I had the S6 Edge
What purpose does the curved edges serve?
I think it's a design thing to slow down 3rd party repair services.

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Value is subjective. Whats not worth it to you is worth it to others.

I'm a phone guy so I'll never give anyone grief for buying a phone.
True.....
I like phones too but I also look @ it from the perspective of a person repairing the devices. So on the strength of that alone jades my perspective. I see the wholesale replacement part price list from manufactures in China :smh::eek2: shit is crazy. .... to me.:lol:

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Its the same thing that happened with the Note. They tried it as a novelty and it took off. They didn't expect the form factor to outsell the regular flat version but it did.

People like what they like.
Yea....it sure did. I guess what I like most about the phone is the form factor. The size & style is perfect for how I would use a phone with the ability to really do work on that I would otherwise do on a laptop.

I don't like that round shit. I also like & have that iphone 6 plus but it's very limited in comparison to any note, 4 & up.

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

djpolo

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Not me pimp. I lost my IPhone 6 Deluxe. Learned my lesson a while back. Pay the $200 for deductible and get new phone or repair the screen and touch. I remember when that shits was $50 deductible. :furious:

BEANTOWNBOOTYMAN

Rising Star
Registered
yeah i hate that curvy screen shit

json

Star
Registered
Hold up, y'all think flossy is the best you tube reviewer. What about my man Marquis. That kid has his shit so on point, he's getting invitations to review shit that ain't even coming out yet.
Flossy be in his living room with his cat knocking shit over.

I think I'm gonna be holding on to my Nexus 6p for a long ass time.

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
Hold up, y'all think flossy is the best you tube reviewer. What about my man Marquis. That kid has his shit so on point, he's getting invitations to review shit that ain't even coming out yet.

Floss is all about features. MK is about specs and features and goes more in depth with every aspect. So Floss is geared more towards casual users.

Uncontainable_Spirit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I like Flossy but MKBHD is a beast!

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yea I've been subscribed to MKBHD for a while
I watch BOTH FlossyCarter & MKBHD
They have different styles

MKBHD makes short videos on each phone, usually less than 10 minutes, and is a better "presenter"
But Floss goes into much more detail describing EVERYTHING, his shit is sometimes almost an hour long
My point is.....if I'm paying $800+ for a cell phone, to hold onto for 2 years or so.....I need more than just a quick 5 minute youtube description vid, to determine if I want to buy it
$800-$1000 dollars is not chump change for most people