Schoolgirl carjackers aged 13 and 15 are pulled from overturned vehicle in DC and arrested for murder after they used stun gun to rob UberEats driver

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
yeah i stay away from Anacostia.....lol.
some niggaz wanted me to stick around and play one more game of pick-up ball.....i looked at my watch....saw the sun starting to set like Will Smith on I Am Legend.....
im like naw folk.....gotta head out. "oh c'mon man....one more quick game".
like hell nigga. i already knew the move. plus they knew i was from out of town too.......shid. bye.
smart move. that was likely a setup

king reckless

Rising Star
Registered
Shiiiit. I used to mess with a chick who lived in Barry Farm before they tore it down. She looked like Lisa from coming to America. Lol!!!

She gave me my first gogo CD and introduced me to Mambo Sauce, Snapple, and fries with salt, pepper, ketchup on the top and bottom.

I used to work nights at the McDs right across the street from the Ibex, before they shut it down. I was actually working when that cop got murked. That was a nightmare every weekend.

Once a dude tried to rob us with a client Eastwood revolver, the off duty cop came from the back pistol whipped dude for 5 minutes. Insane!!!!
Okay. You know DC. But Ibex was in NW off of Georgia Avenue. I thought gentrification hit SE as I recall seeing some white broad walking her dog around 4 AM. That city done turned gay as fuck. And they ain't playing gogo like that no more.

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Most folks...especially privileged white folks, don't get that historically desperate folks on the bottom don't give a fuck..RIP

Last edited:

PlayerR

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
oh shit...guess i've been away too long. I remember that shopping center. worked at the neighborhood dominos for 4 years as a driver. I think that was E tantallion that was the poorer side (relatively speaking). W tantallion has some nice fuckin' houses back in the day. and if you took Ft wash rd all the way to the water, you even had people living on boats.

The shopping center across from the Domino's with the GIant is closed the are renovating it. They redid Swan Creek shopping center a few years ago. Going down Ft. Washington rd towards the park the houses on the right side were always considered the better/more expensive houses. Once you get past the elementary school both sides were cool. They redid both of the marina's, you don't have as many house boats anymore.