Scooter Braun’s company HYBE America acquires Quality Control for 300 MILLION thoughts on the deal ?

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
It’s selling out regardless. The epitome of it. And miss me wit the "it can help alot of Black people!!" bullshit.. These guys are concerned with their own personal networth and nothing more.
99.9% of people would “sell out “ for $300 million including your dumb ass. Selling out GTFOH. They ain’t destroying their dignity by cooning , they just selling something they built. FOH

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
99.9% of people would “sell out “ for $300 million including your dumb ass. Selling out GTFOH. They ain’t destroying their dignity by cooning , they just selling something they built. FOH
Fuck yo feelings bitch. And fuck your hypotheticals on what others would do. Im talking about them. They tout all that culture and Black owned bullshit then sell off to the vultures they complain about. And did so without having the decency to tell their highest earning artist who built the ship first. Why your broke ass in here caping like they gonna give you a dime is beyond me.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yea as a people dealing in this society

CONSTANTLY GOING FOR THE OKEY DOKE,

WORSHIPPING FUCKIN A PIECE OF PAPER ANOTHER MAN CAN PRINT AT FUCKIN WILL.

SELLING ALL OUR CREATIVITY FOR THESE WORTHLESS PIECES OF PAPER WE GIVE POWER TOO..

EITHER WE ARE UNDER A SERIOUS DEMONIC SPELL

OR WE ARE NAIVE AS FUCK!!! and Im talking close to

social retardation NAIVE shit!!

bruh!!!

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Fuck yo feelings bitch. And fuck your hypotheticals on what others would do. Im talking about them. They tout all that culture and Black owned bullshit then sell off to the vultures they complain about. And did so without having the decency to tell their highest earning artist who built the ship first. Why your broke ass in here caping like they gonna give you a dime is beyond me.
I make more in a month than you do all year . Social security got you hanging on by a thread. You bitch ass fuck nigga scum

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I make more in a month than you do all year . Social security got you hanging on by a thread. You bitch ass fuck nigga scum
You may actually make more monthly than me.. But i'll tell you what..

My actual house in DC>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> your rental in The Bay! (concord).