jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
This is a good concept. I like it.

8MfMbK.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I've done it plenty of times and motherfuckers gave me the side-eye or a mean mug because I had a naked bitch on my screen lock and i didn't give a fuck. My phone and i can do what the fuck I want.
Phones are made to have naked bitches on it. Who the fuck frowns upon seeing naked bitches except fuckin faggots. :smh:

fUUaob.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
People want to be discrete with it. But I don't have no shame about someone seeing it.
Fuck em. People aren't discreet about having fuckin birds and cats as their Screensavers. Those are the real weirdos to me. But if your that easily offended then maybe you should make sure you mind your fuckin business and don't allow your eyes to wander off to see something that may hurt your little feelings.

TiNg5W.jpg

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Fuck em. People aren't discreet about having fuckin birds and cats as their Screensavers. Those are the real weirdos to me. But if your that easily offended then maybe you should make sure you mind your fuckin business and don't allow your eyes to wander off to see something that may hurt your little feelings.

TiNg5W.jpg
They know not to say shit to me because i will shake shit up and don't mind embarrassing them. I tell people it's whatever if they got a problem to shoot a fair one!