See what happens when you look for thugs ladies?She would have prolly drug him down

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
WP-pf.jpg
GNPY_jvacAIL1K3.jpg

Apparently, Will Smith was into Pepa back in the day but she wasn’t interested:

“I thought Will was really cute and we would hang out a lot on the road. He liked to take care of me and never let me spend a dime. He was that kind of guy, real generous.
I remember when they won their first award, he asked me to go out with him afterward. He was so excited. We were walking along the street getting ready to grab something to eat, and he just gave this homeless guy $100 dollars…I sometimes kick myself when I think about what could have been.
He was so nice to me, but I really wasn’t feeling him. I guess I couldn’t appreciate a nice guy like Will Smith. He wasn’t thug enough. I was attracted to thugs and hoodlums. Will was too nice to me.”

- See more at: http://madamenoire.com/501837/celebrities-who-regret-the-one-that-got-away/14/#sthash.GCKYi1Mo.dpuf

keep lookin for those thugs:rolleyes::rolleyes:

But a TRUE good woman is a benefit to your life and at the VERY LEAST she follows the first rule of the hippocratic oath: DO NO HARM!

I don't know how Jada benefits will's life but at the very least she knows how to NOT fuck his shit up..:yes:

Last edited:

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Re: See what happens when you look for thugs ladies?She would have prolly drug him d

She got Treach....:dunno: OPP

swipe

I Have Lunchmeataphobia
Registered
Re: See what happens when you look for thugs ladies?She would have prolly drug him d

Women say we ain't shit, but when we are Da Shit, they don't won't us. They just want shit.:smh::smh::smh:

Maxxam

Rising Star
Platinum Member

129057.gif

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

they would've wasted each other time.. she would've never been happy with him cause she would've always been looking for what she desired and it would've been a waste of time for him cause no matter what he would've done for her she would've never gave him the full attention and love he deserved from her..best thing that never happen for him

Mentor B

"All literature is protest."
Registered

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I've always been a nice guy. It's just my nature.

She got Treach....:dunno: OPP

I respect Treach as a lyricist - definitely was a better rapper than Will Smith.

However, we must keep it real. Will Smith is that 20 million dollar a movie business man.

You can find Treach occasionally on BET.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I respect Treach as a lyricist - definitely was a better rapper than Will Smith.

However, we must keep it real. Will Smith is that 20 million dollar a movie business man.

You can find Treach occasionally on BET.

but O.P.P, tho.......Hip Hop Hooray, tho:dunno:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Women say we ain't shit, but when we are Da Shit, they don't won't us. They just want shit.:smh::smh::smh:

some people like what they like even if it's bad for them..can't force somebody to make the right decision all the time

swipe

I Have Lunchmeataphobia
Registered

some people like what they like even if it's bad for them..can't force somebody to make the right decision all the time
True dat.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

WP-pf.jpg

I don't know how Jada benefits will's life but at the very least she knows how to NOT fuck his shit up..:yes:

Jada liked her bad boy too just didn't marry him.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Thug culture, lol. Silly woman. By hey, that's what she wanted.

Better

Support BGOL
Registered

She don't really want Will, she can just see the value in a guy like Will.

Most people are conditioned into certain preferences in their youth. Many grow, come into their own, and realize that that's not really want they want, anymore. I don't believe it ever really goes away, tho'. You may end up wanting a modified, polished version, tho'.

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

A lot of these females are attracted to a rebel/thug type...problem is success and rebel/thug are not related.....

so they give up their sex/childbearing to the thug.......but don t get any type of relationship with herself or offspring.....

fail/fail

max-dawg

8 vs 80
OG Investor

understood.

but there was a whole "we love thugs" movement by women... featuring various songs by multiple artists.

this was a collective GROUP effort to get with thugs.

so fuck em when the thug life hits home.

trstar

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Added to the Tao of BGOL.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

understood.

but there was a whole "we love thugs" movement by women... featuring various songs by multiple artists.

the idiot box and real life are two diff things.. my life and the choices i make have nothing to do with the idiot box.. same goes for billions of other people in this world.. i've seen many dry dick thugs in my day..chilling on corners getting no buns getting denied by many broads who had standards.. some thugs fucked the block whores or the rats and dat was pretty much it.. some were able to get chicks with some standards but that was a very small percentage .pepper is juss another bird that happen to make money in the music industry don't get it twisted..if she wasn't a celeb she prob would've been anotha hood smut..like i said b4 some of u guys think because some chicks are pretty or look good that they ain't smuts or have bird like characteristics..hoes, smuts, birds come in all shapes and sizes and in my lifetime most of them were on the nice looking side..she made a song on what she liked that shit meant nothing in the grand scheme of things as far as the species called women

water

Transparent, tasteless, odorless
OG Investor

<iframe width="512" height="288" src="http://www.hulu.com/embed.html?eid=l6omfev2gr72fn8sdvnafw&partner=dailymotion&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailymotion.com%2Fvideo%2Fx1dzbk2_the-arsenio-hall-show-jada-pinkett-smith-tupac-was-like-a-father_fun" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe>

Missing fathers.

Men we got to step up

:smh::smh::smh:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

oh she couldve saved him

from quincy jones turning

him out..

like he did tevin campbell

and MJ

djbreeze

Rising Star
Registered

"There are no good men" yeah right!!!!!

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor

Guess some bitches love crazy dick, like some of you guys like crazy pussy..

AtomAnt

Cookie Monster Cookie Jar
BGOL Investor

:yes::yes::yes::yes:

Joe Grind

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

they would've wasted each other time.. she would've never been happy with him cause she would've always been looking for what she desired and it would've been a waste of time for him cause no matter what he would've done for her she would've never gave him the full attention and love he deserved from her..best thing that never happen for him

truth

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor

She would've never told that story had he fallen off.

smoovejazz

Rising Star
Platinum Member

I've seen that with most women, they have their phase where they want a thug, then as they get older, they wise up, mature, and get with the good guy...unfortunately, with Black women, that doesn't seem to happen like it does with other races...until it's too late. :smh:

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor

Typical loser thread, couldn't get any pussy back in the day so all they do is wish bad things on chics who wouldn't fuck with them.

simonmarcel

Rising Star
OG Investor

She told this story a couple years ago.

Artist Monk

Rising Star
OG Investor

understood.

Don't forget the whole "Don't want no scrub" era.

:smh::smh: