See what happens when you look for thugs ladies?She would have prolly drug him down

water

Transparent, tasteless, odorless
OG Investor
Re: See what happens when you look for thugs ladies?She would have prolly drug him d

I've seen that with most women, they have their phase where they want a thug, then as they get older, they wise up, mature, and get with the good guy *

edited
* and fuck with the thug on the side

:lol:

Dark19

Zod's Son
BGOL Investor
Re: See what happens when you look for thugs ladies?She would have prolly drug him d

understood.

but there was a whole "we love thugs" movement by women... featuring various songs by multiple artists.

this was a collective GROUP effort to get with thugs.

so fuck em when the thug life hits home.

Their Anthem......

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

:cool:

alpha lays, beta pays

That s not the problem......:smh:

the problem is who are they labeling as alphas and who as betas....

a jackass that doesn t take care of his seed is far from alpha......

Built4Life

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

A lot of women love bad boys when they are young. If they are smart enough then they don't marry them. They just fuck them and move on.
Also, don't get pregnant either or diseases.
Sent from Nexus

BigATLslim

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

She don't really want Will, she can just see the value in a guy like Will.

Most people are conditioned into certain preferences in their youth. Many grow, come into their own, and realize that that's not really want they want, anymore. I don't believe it ever really goes away, tho'. You may end up wanting a modified, polished version, tho'.
:itsawrap:

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor

129057.gif

Look at dude in the background...:lol:

ShortyCumStain

Rising Star
OG Investor

Personally, I never cared what types of niggas did or didn't get pussy from these punk ass hoes but y'all dudes that always talk about women wantin' "thugs" always reeked of squaredom & use that excuse as to da reason why they, themselves couldn't pull none'a da gals so they chalk it up for women's supposed love of "thuggery" instead of their own personality or physical flaws.

rph2005

Rising Star
OG Investor

being a nice guy myself i can say this argument is played out. it is what it is. like what one of the posters said, some people like some stuff even if they know it's bad for them.
the whole thing with bad boys and girls liking them, it'll never go away. it's just the way of life. looking back at my own life, i was a nice guy but i wasn't an idiot and that's what helped me in my younger years. i knew the game for what it was and respected it. i didn't argue with it, i didn't try to rationalize it, i just knew that it was what it was. however, i also knew that there were two halves of the game in which the so called nice guy came up on top at the end.....but only if, and i repeat, only if, he respected the rules of the game from the beginning. i got some pretty girls inspite of my nice guy image, and i mean nice gals. i wouldn't score for a long time but when i did score, it was cream of the crop. that's how it always was for me.
fast forward to now, my nice guy spirit led me to my wife who's like a mirror reflection of my soul. A beautiful, intelligent gifted woman who's attracted to geeks and is a geek herself but a sexy one at that and who has bore me two of the most attractive, handsome and intelligent young boys any man would be proud to call sons (to carry on my lineage) and at the same time i have laid eyes upon not too many but a few females from my past who for whatever reason like pepa, wanted the bad boy and didn't think i had anything substantial to offer them, and i have seen their offspring and the lives they live now (dad not around, being pushed around in a stroller in the hot summer sun while my son is complaing about the AC in the beemer) and i can honestly say to you that, in the grand scheme of things, being a nice guy was the best quality or trait the good Lord could've bestowed me with. now it's up to me to teach my sons how to cultivate this trait in them....if they do happen to be like me......i think the first one might be, but i don't know about the second one. he might be the one to put bitches in chokeholds. we will see

cigley

Potential Star
Registered

Personally, I never cared what types of niggas did or didn't get pussy from these punk ass hoes but y'all dudes that always talk about women wantin' "thugs" always reeked of squaredom & use that excuse as to da reason why they, themselves couldn't pull none'a da gals so they chalk it up for women's supposed love of "thuggery" instead of their own personality or physical flaws.

being a nice guy myself i can say this argument is played out. it is what it is. like what one of the posters said, some people like some stuff even if they know it's bad for them.
the whole thing with bad boys and girls liking them, it'll never go away. it's just the way of life. looking back at my own life, i was a nice guy but i wasn't an idiot and that's what helped me in my younger years. i knew the game for what it was and respected it. i didn't argue with it, i didn't try to rationalize it, i just knew that it was what it was. however, i also knew that there were two halves of the game in which the so called nice guy came up on top at the end.....but only if, and i repeat, only if, he respected the rules of the game from the beginning. i got some pretty girls inspite of my nice guy image, and i mean nice gals. i wouldn't score for a long time but when i did score, it was cream of the crop. that's how it always was for me.
fast forward to now, my nice guy spirit led me to my wife who's like a mirror reflection of my soul. A beautiful, intelligent gifted woman who's attracted to geeks and is a geek herself but a sexy one at that and who has bore me two of the most attractive, handsome and intelligent young boys any man would be proud to call sons (to carry on my lineage) and at the same time i have laid eyes upon not too many but a few females from my past who for whatever reason like pepa, wanted the bad boy and didn't think i had anything substantial to offer them, and i have seen their offspring and the lives they live now (dad not around, being pushed around in a stroller in the hot summer sun while my son is complaing about the AC in the beemer) and i can honestly say to you that, in the grand scheme of things, being a nice guy was the best quality or trait the good Lord could've bestowed me with. now it's up to me to teach my sons how to cultivate this trait in them....if they do happen to be like me......i think the first one might be, but i don't know about the second one. he might be the one to put bitches in chokeholds. we will see

I can respect these two quotes.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

:lol::lol::lol: low blow of truth

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I guess I couldn’t appreciate a nice guy like Will Smith. He wasn’t thug enough. I was attracted to thugs and hoodlums. Will was too nice to me.”

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor

Women love those rough looking intimadating dudes who dont give a fuck, who don't play by the rules, they'll give freebies of their sexual best to that type of man. Not those well mannered by the book, respectable PC guys who don't know how to let their nuts hang afraid to offend or disagree to strongly with a broad. At least not until they are past their sexual prime then MrPC is viable. But he'll never see her sexual best.

If a woman your with ever tells you, your not the type of guy she would have dated in the past, run...

Your ass is about to be subjected to all types of bullshit in order to get the pussy.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member

:lol::lol::lol::cool:

K Luv

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

If you hear jada talk about Pac she has the same jones but she was smart enough to marry will. But they suppose to be the biggest swingers in Hollywood tho

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
WP-pf.jpg
GNPY_jvacAIL1K3.jpg

Apparently, Will Smith was into Pepa back in the day but she wasn’t interested:

“I thought Will was really cute and we would hang out a lot on the road. He liked to take care of me and never let me spend a dime. He was that kind of guy, real generous.
I remember when they won their first award, he asked me to go out with him afterward. He was so excited. We were walking along the street getting ready to grab something to eat, and he just gave this homeless guy $100 dollars…I sometimes kick myself when I think about what could have been.
He was so nice to me, but I really wasn’t feeling him. I guess I couldn’t appreciate a nice guy like Will Smith. He wasn’t thug enough. I was attracted to thugs and hoodlums. Will was too nice to me.”

- See more at: http://madamenoire.com/501837/celebrities-who-regret-the-one-that-got-away/14/#sthash.GCKYi1Mo.dpuf

keep lookin for those thugs:rolleyes::rolleyes:

But a TRUE good woman is a benefit to your life and at the VERY LEAST she follows the first rule of the hippocratic oath: DO NO HARM!

I don't know how Jada benefits will's life but at the very least she knows how to NOT fuck his shit up..:yes:
WOW this aged BADLY:oops::scared::lol::lol::lol: