SERENA is mentally ill......SMH

dasailr03

A Goddamn Sailor!
BGOL Investor
Yeah we been gving serena a pass for years.. if it was not for her $$, history, friends, talets, achievements, hometown, etc..we would have revoked that shit. She been on her lil kim bullshit for a while now and nobody wants or wanted to tell her to chill the fuck out. Clearly her money allows her to continue to be delusional and fuck herself and everyone around her telling her she is beautiful, loved and worthy.. some real delusional shit.. .. she fucked up now.. if only mofos could have reached her, she wouldn't have gone too far. Clearly she ain't been to compton in years and nobody in her family can reach her.. sound familar? Same shit happen to Michael Jackson! when your own people can't pull you away from your bullshit, its only a matter of time.

Last edited:

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah we been gving serena a pass for years.. if it was not for her $$, history, friends, talets, achievements, hometown, etc..we would have revoked that shit. She been on her lil kim for a while now and nobody wants or wanted to tell her to chill the fuck out. Clearly her money allows her to continue to be delusional. .. she fucked up know...
You're right, I have now left de Nile and now I'm in the Euphrates.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She won't be married to that white dude for very much longer.

She's turning into Seyonce and she'll want a hip fly dude....she accomplished her goal to have biracial kids .

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Pride2_Blog-Header.png

Have you guys been in psychiatric hospital before. Calling people mentally ill that aren't championing Biden who is scum, linking me with somebody that is schizophrenic is a lame tactic to discredit those speaking out.

Having a different opinion than the group is not a sign of mental illness, Serena changing her skin color and appearance is not a sign of mental illness.

This is classic herding tactic that you see Biden using on black voters which has now become prevalent on BGOL.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Watching this show on ESPN

Her face is fucked up :smh:

Especially when they're showing clips from early in her career

Her fucking face looks swollen

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
Weirdo :smh:

Where’s the flag?!

Bitch look like a circus clown.

Her husband cant be happy laying next to a face like that. Let alone fucking it, I know how them white dudes be thinking lol