SHE COOKS

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor

martin-lawrence-food.gif

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I've been looking since she put this out on IG. I think Food Depot carries it though.

I know people that have it but they live in New Orleans. Walmart might have some things but maybe not the orange pepper and lime pepper. But I'm gonna check Walmart Dunwoody....lotta Indians and Asians in Dunwoody and they use different spices so it may be stocked there.

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

sorry for the confusion...I saw it on the website but not on the app. The app tells me what stores have it in my area.

I only saw it mentioned at the MLK Walmart but that one is closed due to fire.

I'm gonna drive to the East Point one tomorrow and see if they got it. It's only about 4 miles from me.

Gotta have them. Feeling like:

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
sorry for the confusion...I saw it on the website but not on the app. The app tells me what stores have it in my area.

I only saw it mentioned at the MLK Walmart but that one is closed due to fire.

I'm gonna drive to the East Point one tomorrow and see if they got it. It's only about 4 miles from me.
It's not sold in any Walmart near me. It's only delivered. Amazon is the best bet.

dbluesun

Rising Star
Platinum Member
What happened big dawg?
she was a big girl
big titties
no hips or ass and {i'm a lower half lover}
and a hanging gut(which turned me off of eating her pussy)
and she wasn't very energetic in bed or agile(things i was used to)
plus i'm a bgol nigga i see fine bitches everyday
and i really am used to chicks hitting on me
cause i'm kinda shy
i couldn't reciprocate the lust factor in our relationship
she was having multiple orgasms and squirting
even though she was freaky enough she wasn't fucking me like i was fucking her
and i was not turned on by her visually
so sex became just a way to get off
we all know what eventually happens in this scenario
probably one of the best women i've ever been with
that's the tragedy of my life

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Alright alright alright!

So walmart has Badia products in the SPICES aisle.

But...as suspected they didn't carry orange or lime specifically. But...

They DO carry Mojo, and Chile/Lime. Looking at the ingredients it seems they have similar stuff. I picked those up and will have to order orange and lime from Amazon I guess.

I'm a big spices/sauces guy once I figured out to buy those and cook at home instead of ordering out. Picked up some General Tso sauce too. That'll make a nice chicken/shrimp bowl for tonight.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
850 what about getting some orange peel and pepper adding them together and seasoning it with ur fav seasoning? I make salt free lemon pepper myself. It's cheaper.

818SI+MebBL._SX679_.jpg

91A2nBSgLcL._AC_UL400_.jpg

I kinda thought about that as far as making my own orange peel...but it's only so far I'm going to go. I could and should be growing my own basil, garlic, tomatoes etc. but into likely. I didn't know you could buy granulated orange peel as it's own product though. Might try what you suggested.

djpolo

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I kinda thought about that as far as making my own orange peel...but it's only so far I'm going to go. I could and should be growing my own basil, garlic, tomatoes etc. but into likely. I didn't know you could buy granulated orange peel as it's own product though. Might try what you suggested.

I feel you. I love lemon pepper but it always has so much sodium, so I started ordering the zest and making my own. At first, I zested my own, but I was like, naw, too much work. :giggle:

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Used the MOJO Badia and did air fried chicken thighs. Delicious.

Paired it with homemade yellow rice (curry powder, garlic and ginger powders), sauteed kale/spinach mix, blackeye peas, garlic bread with nonalcoholic Sangria (closed a big deal today, that's my celebration).

Not bad for a bachelor!

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thinking about air frying tater tots in the Chili and lime Badia. Just drizzle olive oil and shake on some powder for taste, then air fry em up. Should come out lovely far a little snack later on.