She is thick but not for everyone/yams and hams

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Yeah, I'm full. I already ate at my mama's and had to stop by Auntie's house. I couldn't eat another bite. :giggle:

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I can't even lie. I popped a couple of women like this late-night on some creepin shit in the AOL days. Struck out at the club and A/S/L'd my way into some 4am big booty big girl with little titties (or flatso, as it was called) pussy. My trash ass would see jawn later out and about in the city and be like

hiding-office.gif

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
She'd be just right if she had a pair of round juicy cassava melons.either that if she'd drop 30 pound she'd be even sexier.

Darkness's

Registered

Aww fuck she's a lizzo now. A big unsexy girl with no titays.ive lost my appetite and you can tell by the way she's strutting around them bamma ass niggas in her hometown got her gassed up instead of telling her what she need to hear. I'm feeling the sadness:crymeariver:

Darkness's

Registered
she serving up WAY MORE than yams & hams-

FaintBetterGoldfinch-max-1mb.gif

On a lighter note this song been getting airplay. I heard it on hot 105 down here in Miami.

FULL FLAVA YAMZ leave you feelin' different.
They so good it's all you ask for...

Can I get to the yams?
Sweet yams
Show me the way
'Cause I got bills to pay
Can I get to the yams?
Sweet yams
Show me the way
'Cause I got bills to pay

SmoothD

Smooth*****
BGOL Investor
Aww fuck she's a lizzo now. A big unsexy girl with no titays.ive lost my appetite and you can tell by the way she's strutting around them bamma ass niggas in her hometown got her gassed up instead of telling her what she need to hear. I'm feeling the sadness:crymeariver:
Well, that didn't take long.
:sad: