She's 6' 7" and 235 pounds, 6' 10"+ in heels.

Duece

Black Caligula
BGOL Investor
I ain't gonna lie, I'm gonna need a ladder to hit that doggy style though.

For missionary purposes the sex would be like me as a kid playing video games in the 1980's and after all that hard work which includes sleep deprivation I finally made it to BOSS LEVEL. That is what the missionary would be like.

Duece

Black Caligula
BGOL Investor
Already posted, stop jacking threads ninja

Fuck you.

That other thread was posted over a month ago and links are dead in it now.

I took time to rip the reels and upload them to my redgifs account and post pics, plus I found the premium content and posted it in the basement.

Niggas like you complain too much, keyboard warrior motherfucker

I should have just titled this thread "Tall Bitch" and left one hot link and kept it pushing.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i used to date a chick that was 6'5......in heels she'd be damn near 6'8.
She was built just like this chick.
very uncomfortable feeling when we went out........especially to a club or somethin.
mufuckas lookin and pointing...........like we're the newest exhibit at the fuckin zoo....

npcannon

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Duece

Black Caligula
BGOL Investor
Damn that ass look pretty straight in this pic.

But 6'10 in heels? I don't think some of yall brothers know how tall that shit is until you actually see it in person lol

Probably taller than that.

6' 10" in heels from a woman who is 6' 7" is only three inches.

Women these days are regularly wearing heels that are 4 inches plus, a 6-inch heel ain't shit these days, so in most of her fits she's probably well over 7 feet.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
i used to date a chick that was 6'5......in heels she'd be damn near 6'8.
She was built just like this chick.
very uncomfortable feeling when we went out........especially to a club or somethin.
mufuckas lookin and pointing...........like we're the newest exhibit at the fuckin zoo....

Bruh, you like 6’12 and she 6’14 in heels.

Of course people are going to point and look. When do folks EVER see that in public. lol.

Goingmark40

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i'm 5'9 and the tallest i've been with is 6'2. she was a lil thicker than this chick.....lawd ha mercy. this chick getting nutted in too. we'd just have to take all of our pictures sitting down

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
To all my brothas under 6 feet, we might need to come together like Voltron on this jawn.
I'll be responsible for the thrusting movements.
Nah, I got this I'll form the di... I mean form blazing sword! Yeah that's sounds better.