jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I LOVE HER SO MUCH. MY QUEEN.

iiW9l8.jpg

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She got some hood in her, and she probably has either a low cut, natural style or braids.....

This was a year ago and she definitely had a mop on her head

Then there's this

And this

Princenubian

Rising Star
Registered
She got some hood in her, and she probably has either a low cut, natural style or braids.....

This was a year ago and she definitely had a mop on her head

Then there's this

And this

I knew it….

Anyone on here really think they can take this hoebabble for more than two weeks.

3o6Zta3GHWlBxtAW7m.gif

Can always tell a unhappy woman

Carry on….

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Since I don't follow sports, I didn't know who Travis Kelce was. I didn't ge the big deal. Then I put him in the search engine and the thread Travis Kelce dating timeline popped up.
So, it looks like this dude only really dated sistas and then all of a sudden, he's dating Taylor Swift. Now I get it.
White women do the same shit but a lot of black men who date them never talk about it. They never talk about the Becky that only fucked with brothas then wakes up one day and decides she wants to have a family, so she finds a nice, wholesome white guy and marries him, pops out a couple of rug rats and never looks back.
Its an ego bruise to brothas, so they keep it on the DL, but I know a few brothas that it has happened to.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
I saw this posted on Reddit by a chick, she since deleted it a month ago:

My conservative mother had some very surprising marriage advice

So I came up blessed in a very loving and supportive household. A lot of that has to do with my mother. She has a stay at home mom/wife (all the kids have left the house) and always really made me admire and respect good home makers. My mom always keeps the house clean, looking beautiful, decorated for the seasons, dinner was done when my dad came home, refrigerator always well stocked, Dogs taken care off, pretty garden, stayed in shape and dressed cute. In my eyes, my mom was the complete package. She didn't have a college degree, and she really pushed for us to get one even if we become stay at home mom's because. she wishes she was more educated, but I never thought less of her as you can probably tell I admire her. My dad is awesome too, super kind, respectful, hard working, and will donretty much whatever my mom asks of him.

So I was very fortunate, and I like the traditional relationship they have and I feel blessed cause I know that in this economy, it not practical/possible for many to only have one income. Well, im recently married to a man both my parents really approved of. Im also very fortunate that he makes enough for me to stay home so I can focus on school and try to be a good homemaker like my mom.

Anyways, she recently sat me down when it was just me and her and gave me the most shocking advice. She basically just strait up and asked me if I suck my husband dick. After the shock and me trying to change the subject, I told her that I did. She told me, "Good cause a lot of married women refuse too." she then went on to basically lecture me, saying if we aren't having regular sex i need to take care of him that way.

I'm in shock and my mom who sex talk as a teen was basically don't have sex and if I get pregnant before marriage I'll shame the family and ruin my life was now was giving super explicit advice that wasn't asked for and refusing to let me walk away because " you need to know this as a married woman". She went on the tell to make sure I always look good when he came home, that if it's just us at home I should doll up and dress provocative, and really hammered home that I should be going down on my husband .

According to her. If we haven't had sex in two days and I'm not in a the mood I need to suck his dick cause " men need to be relieved often or else they get grumpy", if he tired or stress from work then I should suck his dick. She even gave examples like if your husband is so tired that he falls asleep on the couch after work, but you see he erect, you should just go down on him " because men love that." I tried to catch her off guard and remind her that we have dog cams that record out living room, so that may not be a good idea. She just rolled her eyes at me and said I should be concerned if I can't trust my husband with those types of videos.

There was honestly a ton of shocking advice, but honestly, it was all pretty good. This post is just honestly too long already. My man has noticed an uptick on blow jobs and asked me what he has been doing for the pleasant surprise, but I don't think I can tell him I'm just following my mom advice. He is in a great mood, though, and that makes it worth it for me. Plus, the not to go longer than 2 days without relieving him has actually been the best rule.

I never was big on giving head, and tbh my sex drive can be on the lower side. However, I've been making myself go down on him more often, and half the time, it actually makes me horny and ends in full-blown sex. Plus the fact that I'm better at it now and it takes half as long as it used to makes it seem like not a big deal to just give him head when I'm not in the mood.

I guess Mother does know best❤️. I hope I never have to have that conversation again, and idk if I have daughters if I could bring myself to give them the same advice, but I'm glad my mom did for me. So, to sum it up from the wide words of my mom. If you want a happy husband, remember to get on your knees often.

Update : Thank u for all the kind love. I'll try to reply to anyone. Also, I don't mind the pm, but I'm not going to have a sexual conversation with a man who is not my husband, just FYI. If ur a female that wants to talk and hear my mom advise in detail that fine and ur mom, then welcome to ask:). If you're a man trying to use me to get off, please keep it to yourself

Update part 2: Thank you for all the kind words and support. Also, I would love to say I'm open to advice from other married happy women. Guys, please try not to compare and complain about ur partners. If u want her to treat u like a king, then she needs to be your queen, and I'm a traditional woman. So, I fully expect my man to lead and set an example. I will reply to all the girls asking for more details on advice, and I welcome more. Just please be patient.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
I saw this posted on Reddit by a chick, she since deleted it a month ago:

My conservative mother had some very surprising marriage advice

So I came up blessed in a very loving and supportive household. A lot of that has to do with my mother. She has a stay at home mom/wife (all the kids have left the house) and always really made me admire and respect good home makers. My mom always keeps the house clean, looking beautiful, decorated for the seasons, dinner was done when my dad came home, refrigerator always well stocked, Dogs taken care off, pretty garden, stayed in shape and dressed cute. In my eyes, my mom was the complete package. She didn't have a college degree, and she really pushed for us to get one even if we become stay at home mom's because. she wishes she was more educated, but I never thought less of her as you can probably tell I admire her. My dad is awesome too, super kind, respectful, hard working, and will donretty much whatever my mom asks of him.

So I was very fortunate, and I like the traditional relationship they have and I feel blessed cause I know that in this economy, it not practical/possible for many to only have one income. Well, im recently married to a man both my parents really approved of. Im also very fortunate that he makes enough for me to stay home so I can focus on school and try to be a good homemaker like my mom.

Anyways, she recently sat me down when it was just me and her and gave me the most shocking advice. She basically just strait up and asked me if I suck my husband dick. After the shock and me trying to change the subject, I told her that I did. She told me, "Good cause a lot of married women refuse too." she then went on to basically lecture me, saying if we aren't having regular sex i need to take care of him that way.

I'm in shock and my mom who sex talk as a teen was basically don't have sex and if I get pregnant before marriage I'll shame the family and ruin my life was now was giving super explicit advice that wasn't asked for and refusing to let me walk away because " you need to know this as a married woman". She went on the tell to make sure I always look good when he came home, that if it's just us at home I should doll up and dress provocative, and really hammered home that I should be going down on my husband .

According to her. If we haven't had sex in two days and I'm not in a the mood I need to suck his dick cause " men need to be relieved often or else they get grumpy", if he tired or stress from work then I should suck his dick. She even gave examples like if your husband is so tired that he falls asleep on the couch after work, but you see he erect, you should just go down on him " because men love that." I tried to catch her off guard and remind her that we have dog cams that record out living room, so that may not be a good idea. She just rolled her eyes at me and said I should be concerned if I can't trust my husband with those types of videos.

There was honestly a ton of shocking advice, but honestly, it was all pretty good. This post is just honestly too long already. My man has noticed an uptick on blow jobs and asked me what he has been doing for the pleasant surprise, but I don't think I can tell him I'm just following my mom advice. He is in a great mood, though, and that makes it worth it for me. Plus, the not to go longer than 2 days without relieving him has actually been the best rule.

I never was big on giving head, and tbh my sex drive can be on the lower side. However, I've been making myself go down on him more often, and half the time, it actually makes me horny and ends in full-blown sex. Plus the fact that I'm better at it now and it takes half as long as it used to makes it seem like not a big deal to just give him head when I'm not in the mood.

I guess Mother does know best❤️. I hope I never have to have that conversation again, and idk if I have daughters if I could bring myself to give them the same advice, but I'm glad my mom did for me. So, to sum it up from the wide words of my mom. If you want a happy husband, remember to get on your knees often.

Update : Thank u for all the kind love. I'll try to reply to anyone. Also, I don't mind the pm, but I'm not going to have a sexual conversation with a man who is not my husband, just FYI. If ur a female that wants to talk and hear my mom advise in detail that fine and ur mom, then welcome to ask:). If you're a man trying to use me to get off, please keep it to yourself

Update part 2: Thank you for all the kind words and support. Also, I would love to say I'm open to advice from other married happy women. Guys, please try not to compare and complain about ur partners. If u want her to treat u like a king, then she needs to be your queen, and I'm a traditional woman. So, I fully expect my man to lead and set an example. I will reply to all the girls asking for more details on advice, and I welcome more. Just please be patient.
I respect it, see if she's willing to do all of this then that's fine with me.

But also I would like for her to reciprocate when it comes to special occasions like I do for her.