06-Shia-LaBeouf-and-Margaret-Qualley-Kiss-Amid-FKA-Twigs-Scandal.jpg

shia-margaret01.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Olivia Wilde Fired Shia LaBeouf from Don’t Worry Darling
By Rebecca Alter@ralter
Shia LeBeouf. Photo: FilmMagic
In light of FKA twigs’s lawsuit against her ex-boyfriend Shia LaBeouf, Variety reports that the actor was fired from the high-profile film project Don’t Worry Darling earlier this year due to his “poor behavior.” In September, studio sources told outlets that LaBeouf “had to depart the project due to a scheduling conflict” before his role was recast with Harry Styles, now insiders say that director Olivia Wilde fired him in pre-production because “LaBeouf displayed poor behavior and his style clashed with the cast and crew.” Specifically, a source told Variety that LaBeouf’s “off-putting” work style clashed with director Wilde’s “zero asshole policy.” LaBeouf is currently being sued by twigs for charges of “sexual battery, assault, and infliction of emotional distress,” in their “abusive relationship” from 2018 to 2019.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
LAWSUITS 10:17 A.M.
Shia LaBeouf Denies ‘Each and Every Allegation’ in FKA Twig’s Domestic Abuse Lawsuit
By Halle Kiefer@hallekiefer
Photo-Illustration: Vulture and Getty Images

In December, FKA twigs, the stage name of singer Tahliah Barnett, filed a lawsuit against ex-boyfriend Shia LaBeouf, accusing the actor of physical and sexual abuse. According to People, LaBeouf’s lawyers have now submitted their legal response to the singer’s suit, in which the actor “denies, generally and specifically, each and every allegation contained in [Barnett]’s Complaint, denies that [Barnett] has sustained any injury or loss by reason of any act or omission on the part of [LaBeouf], and denies that [Barnett] is entitled to any relief or damages whatsoever.”

In the suit, Barnett describes “relentless abuse” at the hands of the actor, alleging sexual battery, assault, and infliction of emotional distress, ranging from LaBeouf giving her an STD to choking her to strictly mandating how many times the singer had to “kiss and touch” him each day. “What I went through with Shia was the worst thing I’ve ever been through in the whole of my life,” Barnett told the New York Times. “I don’t think people would ever think that it would happen to me. But I think that’s the thing. It can happen to anybody.”

LaBeouf’s lawyers also assert that her claim of sexual battery should be dismissed as “none of the acts alleged were based on sex and/or the conduct was not sexual,” and ask that Barnett be required to pay the actor’s legal fees and “further relief as the Court may deem just and proper.”

In response to the singer’s initial public accusations, LaBeouf didn’t directly address Barnett’s lawsuit, but said he had “no excuses” for his behavior. “I’m not in any position to tell anyone how my behavior made them feel,” he told the Times. “I have no excuses for my alcoholism or aggression, only rationalizations. I have been abusive to myself and everyone around me for years. I have a history of hurting the people closest to me. I’m ashamed of that history and am sorry to those I hurt. There is nothing else I can really say.”

Following the abuse claims, LaBeouf was dropped from Olivia Wilde’s upcoming film Don’t Worry Darling and, as of last week, is no longer being represented by his talent agency CAA. The actor is reportedly currently undergoing in-patient treatment.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Sia shares complicated feelings for 'sick puppy' Shia LaBeouf: 'I'm always going to love him'

The singer also discusses her support for FKA twigs in a new interview.
By Rosy Cordero
February 14, 2021 at 02:14 PM EST

Sia opened up again about her relationship with Shia LaBeouf, the Transformers actor who was recently accused of assault by FKA twigs.
The Australian singer-songwriter first revealed she dated LaBeouf, who starred in her 2015 music video "Electric Heart," while showing support for FKA twigs' lawsuit in a post on Twitter. At the time, Sia referred to LaBeouf as a "pathological liar" in since-deleted tweets.

In a new interview, Sia claims LaBeouf was dating both she and FKA twigs at the same time.

"It turns out he was using the same lines on me and Twigsy, and eventually we found out because we ended up talking to one another," Sia told the Sunday Times, also confirming the actor was never physically abusive to her. "Both of us thought we were singly dating him. But that wasn't the case. And he was still married."

LaBeouf married Mia Goth in 2016, the pair filed for divorce two years later. Their relationship appears to also have been tumultuous, as seen in an argument between them that leaked online in 2015. Their split was revealed after he was photographed spending time with FKA twigs, his Honey Boy costar, in her native London.

LeBeouf's legal team has denounced FKA twigs' accusations in a court filing dated Feb. 5, saying [he] "denies generally and specifically each and every allegation," Reuters reported. He also denies any of the accusations were sexual in nature "because none of the acts alleged were based on sex."

According to multiple media reports, LaBeouf is currently undergoing unspecified in-patient treatment." He has parted ways with talent agency CAA, though Variety reported LaBeouf was taking a break from acting and wasn't fired.

Reps for LaBeouf have not responded to EW's multiple requests for a statement.

LaBeouf has not publicly commented on Sia's relationship claims, which now also includes his plans to walk down the aisle.

"He said he wanted to marry me and live a sober life. But you know, I feel like I'm always gonna love him because he's such a sick puppy."

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Margaret Qualley Thanks FKA Twigs for Speaking Out Against Shia LaBeouf
By Charu Sinha@charulatasinha
Photo: Corbis via Getty Images

Margaret Qualley has spoken out for the first time following the abuse allegations against her ex-boyfriend, Shia LaBeouf. LaBeouf was accused of physical and sexual abuse by ex-girlfriend FKA Twigs in a lawsuit and New York Times article last December. Twigs opened up further about the relationship in a cover story for Elle this month, telling the magazine, “It’s a miracle I came out alive.” Qualley shared Twigs’s Elle cover earlier today on Instagram with the caption, “Thank you.” Qualley and LaBeouf were first spotted together last December and reportedly broke up in January 2021. The pair met after starring in Qualley’s sister Rainsford’s music video for “Love Me Like You Hate Me” last year.

In response to Twigs’s lawsuit, LaBeouf denied the allegations against him, but told the New York Times that he has been “abusive to himself and everyone around” him. Twigs recently told Gayle King that LaBeouf’s response “reminds me of some of the gaslighting that I experienced when I was with him.” She continued, “The sort of taking some of the blame, but not all of it, and then denying it.”

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
FKA Twigs and Shia LaBeouf Are in ‘Productive’ Talks to Settle Abuse Lawsuit
By Bethy Squires
The NY Daily News is reporting that FKA twigs and Shia LaBeouf are closer to settling the sexual battery lawsuit twigs filed against her ex-boyfriend. “The parties have been engaged in productive settlement negotiations and are in the process of arranging for an early mediation,” a lawyer for FKA twigs (born Tahliah Debrett Barnett) told a Los Angeles County Superior Court judge, during a remote hearing on the case.
The musician and actress filed the lawsuit against LaBeouf in December of 2020, citing a pattern of “relentless abuse,” which included “sexual battery, assault, and infliction of emotional distress.” At the same time, FKA twigs told her story to the New York Times in the hopes of raising of awareness of the tactics abusers employ to disempower their victims. Actress Margaret Qualley thanked FKA twigs for speaking out in an Instagram post, a month after breaking up with LaBeouf. LaBeouf, through his lawyers in February 2021, denied “generally and specifically, each and every allegation contained in [Barnett]’s Complaint.”
My Week In New York
A week-in-review newsletter from the people who make New York Magazine.

A Los Angeles County Superior Court judge said that they wanted to give the two parties time to mediate a settlement, setting a follow-up court date for December 15. “If you can’t [reach a settlement], when you come back in December,” they said, “I probably would give you a [trial] date in early 2023.”

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
I've nevef heard of this via twigs person. As much as I watch the news listen to the radio and were the net I've never heard of her and that goes for a lot of people that get posted on here. We're do y'all find these people and how did they get famous?

ugk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shia will be fine.. In a few years he'll be starring in movies again no problem. He's protected.

Lmaoo it wasn't even a year. They're talking about this nigga making a comeback film like he's been away for awhile. All the racist, sexual and spousal abuse this man has been accused of and he's still getting roles.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
FKA Twigs and Shia LaBeouf Are in ‘Productive’ Talks to Settle Abuse Lawsuit
By Bethy Squires
The NY Daily News is reporting that FKA twigs and Shia LaBeouf are closer to settling the sexual battery lawsuit twigs filed against her ex-boyfriend. “The parties have been engaged in productive settlement negotiations and are in the process of arranging for an early mediation,” a lawyer for FKA twigs (born Tahliah Debrett Barnett) told a Los Angeles County Superior Court judge, during a remote hearing on the case.
The musician and actress filed the lawsuit against LaBeouf in December of 2020, citing a pattern of “relentless abuse,” which included “sexual battery, assault, and infliction of emotional distress.” At the same time, FKA twigs told her story to the New York Times in the hopes of raising of awareness of the tactics abusers employ to disempower their victims. Actress Margaret Qualley thanked FKA twigs for speaking out in an Instagram post, a month after breaking up with LaBeouf. LaBeouf, through his lawyers in February 2021, denied “generally and specifically, each and every allegation contained in [Barnett]’s Complaint.”
My Week In New York
A week-in-review newsletter from the people who make New York Magazine.

A Los Angeles County Superior Court judge said that they wanted to give the two parties time to mediate a settlement, setting a follow-up court date for December 15. “If you can’t [reach a settlement], when you come back in December,” they said, “I probably would give you a [trial] date in early 2023.”

Twigs trying to get a pay day. Normal people would just break up, and if dude was abusive or threating you call the cops :smh:

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
Sia shares complicated feelings for 'sick puppy' Shia LaBeouf: 'I'm always going to love him'

The singer also discusses her support for FKA twigs in a new interview.
By Rosy Cordero
February 14, 2021 at 02:14 PM EST

Sia opened up again about her relationship with Shia LaBeouf, the Transformers actor who was recently accused of assault by FKA twigs.
The Australian singer-songwriter first revealed she dated LaBeouf, who starred in her 2015 music video "Electric Heart," while showing support for FKA twigs' lawsuit in a post on Twitter. At the time, Sia referred to LaBeouf as a "pathological liar" in since-deleted tweets.

In a new interview, Sia claims LaBeouf was dating both she and FKA twigs at the same time.

"It turns out he was using the same lines on me and Twigsy, and eventually we found out because we ended up talking to one another," Sia told the Sunday Times, also confirming the actor was never physically abusive to her. "Both of us thought we were singly dating him. But that wasn't the case. And he was still married."

LaBeouf married Mia Goth in 2016, the pair filed for divorce two years later. Their relationship appears to also have been tumultuous, as seen in an argument between them that leaked online in 2015. Their split was revealed after he was photographed spending time with FKA twigs, his Honey Boy costar, in her native London.

LeBeouf's legal team has denounced FKA twigs' accusations in a court filing dated Feb. 5, saying [he] "denies generally and specifically each and every allegation," Reuters reported. He also denies any of the accusations were sexual in nature "because none of the acts alleged were based on sex."

According to multiple media reports, LaBeouf is currently undergoing unspecified in-patient treatment." He has parted ways with talent agency CAA, though Variety reported LaBeouf was taking a break from acting and wasn't fired.

Reps for LaBeouf have not responded to EW's multiple requests for a statement.

LaBeouf has not publicly commented on Sia's relationship claims, which now also includes his plans to walk down the aisle.

"He said he wanted to marry me and live a sober life. But you know, I feel like I'm always gonna love him because he's such a sick puppy."

Man, she shoulda kept that shit over her face.

sorcererforemost

Rising Star
Registered

What that mouth due Florence.. :lol:
Florence-Pugh.jpg
Why she sign up for the film if she doesn't want to work with abusers?

Seem like Wilde just trying to keep them all together so the film don't flop. That said, she needs to focus on Tron 3

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor

I watched this whole thing and although I think Shia is a phenomenal actor, he just rambled on for the entire chat here. Like, Bernthal has less than two minutes of speaking time in this whole video. He asks one question and Shia just has verbal diarrhea if the mouth....lolz he would have made a good Wolverine....shame.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Olivia Wilde and Harry Styles’s Relationship Is Not the Same As It Was
By Jennifer Zhan@jenniferzhann
The Don’t Worry Darling darlings. Photo-Illustration: Vulture; Photos by Marilla Sicilia/Archivio Marilla Sicilia/Mondadori Portfolio via Getty Images and Nathan Congleton/NBC via Getty Images
Is it just us, or is everyone calling it quits this week? Ellen Pompeo confirmed that Meredith is leaving Grey’s Anatomy, Ticketmaster canceled Taylor Swift’s general sale, hundreds of Twitter employees resigned… and now, Harry Styles and Olivia Wilde have reportedly split up. According to People, the pair are “taking a break” after dating for almost two years. It’s not clear how recent this news is; Wilde and her children were seen dancing to “As It Was” at one of Styles’s concerts just this Tuesday. Apparently, the two remain “very close friends” and just have different priorities now. “He’s still touring and is now going abroad. She is focusing on her kids and her work in L.A.,” an unnamed source told the outlet. “It’s a very amicable decision.” Speculation about their relationship began after they were first spotted holding hands back in January 2021. The Don’t Worry Darling darlings stayed together despite allegedly causing tension on set due to their budding romance (not to mention all the other conspiracy theories that came out of the press tour). The relationship might be over now, but at least they can always watch their movie that feels like a movie and reminisce.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

Olivia Wilde and Harry Styles’s Relationship Is Not the Same As It Was
By Jennifer Zhan@jenniferzhann
The Don’t Worry Darling darlings. Photo-Illustration: Vulture; Photos by Marilla Sicilia/Archivio Marilla Sicilia/Mondadori Portfolio via Getty Images and Nathan Congleton/NBC via Getty Images
Is it just us, or is everyone calling it quits this week? Ellen Pompeo confirmed that Meredith is leaving Grey’s Anatomy, Ticketmaster canceled Taylor Swift’s general sale, hundreds of Twitter employees resigned… and now, Harry Styles and Olivia Wilde have reportedly split up. According to People, the pair are “taking a break” after dating for almost two years. It’s not clear how recent this news is; Wilde and her children were seen dancing to “As It Was” at one of Styles’s concerts just this Tuesday. Apparently, the two remain “very close friends” and just have different priorities now. “He’s still touring and is now going abroad. She is focusing on her kids and her work in L.A.,” an unnamed source told the outlet. “It’s a very amicable decision.” Speculation about their relationship began after they were first spotted holding hands back in January 2021. The Don’t Worry Darling darlings stayed together despite allegedly causing tension on set due to their budding romance (not to mention all the other conspiracy theories that came out of the press tour). The relationship might be over now, but at least they can always watch their movie that feels like a movie and reminisce.
:lol: the memes on Twitter