Warning

GSaWxSUW8AAf2pm

GSaUM6kWQAAGoHH

I'm just glad that he ain't Black!

giphy.gif

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hope he doesn't get that ear fixed. He needs to ask for a purple heart!! He and Evander Holyfield has something in common.
All I'm saying is that dude has been literally running the antichrist playbook this entire time, and now he has a scar on his head.

Evangelicals should be rut-rohing at this point, but they're all still about to vote for him.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is what’s strange to me I was in this type of work before not for a president but for the joint chiefs over in Fort Myers, VA years ago and we would’ve immediately got him off stage and most definitely wouldn’t have stopped for a photo op…..very strange

dont give that farce an ounce of the benefit of the doubt. its not STRANGE AT ALL. REAL SS would have hustled his ass off that stage the next second.

THIS is how SS and elite security performs during a shooting

cued

in under a minute trump would have been off that stage and in the limo.

that shit was staged like a straight to video Michael Dudikoff flick! :giggle:

Last edited:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
H
1 thing this event showed is that white people have no survival instincts at all. not 1 was running or diving down or anything. If that had been Black folks we would have been gone as soon as 1st pop sound

Or maybe they knew that the gunman wasn't shooting at them? :roflmao:

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He was gonna lose yesterday and he's damn sure losing now.

Staying in saves the political career of whoever would have replaced him, so there's that.
ight as well run Kamala then. Its not like she has much of a national career after Joe anyways.

Reactions: flx