Shooting just happened at a Trump rally

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Maher's not as smart as he thinks he is.

I agree.

His success is not due to his talent.

Agreed.

That commentary was three minutes of him saying nothing. He didn't analyze anything we didn't already know. Just "water is wet" for three minutes. Maybe contrasted to the idiots who think the shot was staged this qualifies as good commentary. But there was nothing insightful in what he said. Trump's not going to turn into a martyr after this. He was already one.

I think Trump’s martyr appeal has obviously increased. So there may be some insight in this clip that you need to open yourself up to, if you don’t recognize that.

And, yes, the post with this clip did not just fall out of a coconut tree. It exists in the context of all that dumb shit about this being staged that came before it. So it was a relatively good post, ease up!!!

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Why aren't you giving out nicknames and doing your normal troll dumbed down phrasing routine? It's almost like when something serious happens to a white person you break character and post normal. The light skin Black man from Illinois feels more like the short white guy from Iowa right now. This is why BGOL board characters suck in the 2020's and aren't believable. :roflmao:
@LordSinister this dude will turn any thread into a Bronze thread

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You can’t throw your morals and ethics out the window because of what the other person would probably do.

Trump is what he is. But that doesn’t me others have to behave and compromise their ideals because of him
But you have to realize this fight is a different fight. We are fighting an animal not a person. This animal has no boundaries or morals….you can’t show no damn sympathy to this POS

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
I agree.

Agreed.

I think Trump’s martyr appeal has obviously increased. So there may be some insight in this clip that you need to open yourself up to, if you don’t recognize that.

And, yes, the post with this clip did not just fall out of a coconut tree. It exists in the context of all that dumb shit about this being staged that came before it. So it was a relatively good post, ease up!!!

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
After every event some of you run up in here telling us how this time this event will push Trump over top. Biden can't possibly win now. But what is the psychological impact of Trump telling his detail to wait so he can pose for a photo op knowing the shooter was down? Dramatically saying fight to the crowd while at least two of his supporters were critically injured? This yo Clown... I mean King?

Genuinely don’t know what your question is.

peter.parker1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
melania-trump-people-magazine.jpg

Damn ! that bitch would have been perfect to play Medusa in The clash of the Titans ! (the original one from the 80’s)

Almost no makeup needed !

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
@LordSinister this dude will turn any thread into a Bronze thread

Shaddy Sinister will literally tag himself to make it seem like he's not the same person. 2 Kobe dickeaters that have never had a long drawn out exchange, yeah right. :lol:

You would still be posting like Tom Hanks if I hadn't said nothing, and still no nicknames for the involved parties. Head Wigger In Charge knows how to pick em. :yes:

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Shaddy Sinister will literally tag himself to make it seem like he's not the same person. 2 Kobe dickeaters that have never had a long drawn out exchange, yeah right. :lol:

You would still be posting like Tom Hanks if I hadn't said nothing, and still no nicknames for the involved parties. Head Wigger In Charge knows how to pick em. :yes:
U think I be on the rig?