Shooting just happened at a Trump rally

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Shooter managed to take out two MAGATS so…..
6218cda0dde70163e656026d7c57c13b_w200.gif

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
LeBron James' son gets more hate on BGOL than Donald Trump's. :lol: Whiteness means something in this country. Deep down the Dems know they fucked up tryna kill an old white man today. This isn't gonna ride in the white American community that's already overwhelmingly Republican and conservative. :smh:

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This ends all of that project 2025 talk too.

For months I have been hearing about how Trump is going to be the end of the country when he's elected by democrats, he gets shot, and now its all "This is not DEY WEY" from democrats in office.

Either he's a threat, or not. You cant have it both ways. He's going to turn the knife on this, and they let him do it by running with that shitty narrative.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Trump was already pushing the narrative that the FBI raid on Mar-a-Lago was an assassination attempt which many of his followers believed.

Now with this they're going to go through the roof.

Watch how much of a bump this will give him in the polls and campaign donations.

cocobeauty

Rising Star
Super Moderator
This ends all of that project 2025 talk too.

For months I have been hearing about how Trump is going to be the end of the country when he's elected by democrats, he gets shot, and now its all "This is not DEY WEY" from democrats in office.

Either he's a threat, or not. You cant have it both ways. He's going to turn the knife on this, and they let him do it by running with that shitty narrative.
yes my reading they're comments and how they are saying it's putting a stain on our country, pissing me off. They have chose violence forever, this is who we are as country. White folks have been shooting forever. They need to shut up and let the GOP deal with their bullshit.

If it was a Democrat, GOP would have been celebrating and he would have had the most to say.