Shumpert & Teyana Taylor - lawd she’s a ruff Ryder & Teyana defense position was great

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
She looks like she likes pussy

check this one out
tumblr_pbu6kd0iL51smyu89o1_1280.jpg

Moving Target

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
this that chick thats grinding hard to make her break in life knowing she cant rap, cant sing, and look ok. BUT SHE GOT MAD HEART. bitches like cardi b getting in through association, this chick using the same formula......like most females hse has found her meal ticket and now making her moves to secure her own bag doing what she do with herself and her hubby as the foundation. i peeped her game. she going to hols that dude down while keeping the groupies at bay by fulfilling this dudes...um...fantasies and then all the while grinding on the side for her own.

she know she dont look that good but she got that imma get it regardless mentality. thats new york. going against the odds anyway. I respect that. even if she look like a little gremlin in some of her photos, she got sex appeal and know how to use it. thats game.

i respect her hustle. shit i need a chick like that on my team to help me grind. she enhancing him even though he dont need it as a pro athlete. She rounding his game out and he financing hers.