Single mom of 4 kids & 2 baby daddies wants a 8 figga-nigga. She has put her thoughts into the universe & will manifest the right man using the LOA

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
Passport is a fact!!!

I don’t even look at these delusional chicks the same. Chicks overseas don’t even talk like this, now I think about it not one woman ask me what I do for a living.

Men have to wake up and stop caring what a woman wants…Instead the only thing that should matter is what do “YOU” want!!
Lots of chicks overseas talk like this.

You only talk to the impoverished/desperate ones.

Go talk to a doctor or attorney or a daughter of a wealthy family and see. In a lot of those places overseas, men had to give a dowry to the woman's family to prove he wasn't broke.

Of course chicks hustling your pockets aren't going to ask lol.

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor

“Why would I have the same standards @ 18 as I have @ 36”.

For those wondering why she didn’t require her last 2 baby daddies to make $150,000 k

kevin-samuels-women.gif

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Go talk to a doctor or attorney or a daughter of a wealthy family and see. In a lot of those places overseas, men had to give a dowry to the woman's family to prove he wasn't broke.

An assumption of what I talk to…..lol

A dowry is no different than a wedding ring, wedding or honeymoon.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
An assumption of what I talk to…..lol

A dowry is no different than a wedding ring, wedding or honeymoon.
You're not going to talk to a professional woman in Paris, London, Tokyo, Berlin that's not going to ask you what you do for a living. That's just a normal part of getting to know someone.

You're just letting you know that the women you talk to overseas don't give a fuck about getting to know you. They just want to run them Yankee pockets lol.

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
My point is, when you want a lot, you have to have a lot to offer. If she got some wildcat pussy and can suck a nigga 'til he pass out and look like a pile of wrinkle clothes, that gets her closer to a goal. A great personality to match is probably going to be necessary.
What man of means can't get all of this from a chick without all of the baggage?
Pussy isn't special. Good pussy isn't special, either.
The internet has given these hoes delusions of grandeur.
She has nerve enough to demand a top-earning man and put conditions on him (making under $150k is a dealbreaker, not having married his previous babies' moms if he has children is a dealbreaker, etc.)
This broad is completely delusional and no amount of good sex will get her closer to her goal because men that fit her qualifications can do much better than her.
I know I wouldn't even glance at this chick.
These leftovers can sit in a trauma circle and cackle all they want. No man of means with any amount of sense in his head is going to waste his resources on a woman like this.
Pure delusion.

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
and you dont even have to go that far to find some beautiful sisters, in central america, Places like Hondouras, Belize, Panama...

some real beauties, and I aint talkin working girls, Im talkin real everyday nine to five job having honeys...

met some cool chicks who worked at hotels and restaurants...

so chea thats JUST on THIS side of the globe bruh... we got a whole other side tooo...!!!

but so far this side is waaaaay more than enough for a real knigga!!! tho I am gonna

hit up the other side, but thats more for tourist type shit..a knigga not into thai/asian chicks like that...

Im a rare bruh...!!
Yea I’m not into that Asians either, but I would like to check out monkey island out there. Traveling give people a better perspective, of what to deal with and not to deal with.

I got co-workers going through divorces at the job. Begging for them to come back. One guy won’t retire because he’s ex wife gets half of his pension.

madgoose

International
International Member
The Universe has decided with the use of artificial intelligence, that she has no concept of what it takes to attract, secure and to be viable to

an 8 figga-nigga

and has decided with the assistance of algorithms and probability,

what she sub-consciously secretly desires is

8 pieces of finga-lickin' chicken!

Better

Support BGOL
Registered
What man of means can't get all of this from a chick without all of the baggage?

Listen, you have to ask that question to the men of means who accept that baggage.

Why pretend like rich men are all squared away and only make the best decisions for their lives?

Knowing how to make money has shit to do with your ability to make quality decisions in your personal life.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yea I’m not into that Asians either, but I would like to check out monkey island out there. Traveling give people a better perspective, of what to deal with and not to deal with.

I got co-workers going through divorces at the job. Begging for them to come back. One guy won’t retire because he’s ex wife gets half of his pension.

damn thats like being in a psychological prison... hey Id be like fuck that.. let her get half, Ill just reinvent myself...

Im not going to let no fuckin fiat notes or scheming female, stop my joy....

if they want money, take it...

I will never let nothing another man can create out of thin air,

have any control over my joy or emotions...

especially fiat notes, which we foolishly think is money...

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor

the difference being they aren't 30+ with kids and a worn box.

all men pay for pussy. its the return for their money thats the issue. you missed the issue.

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hmmp...desperate vibe and her ass sweats..I'm guessin more than just the 2 dudes that divorced her thinkin.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Listen, you have to ask that question to the men of means who accept that baggage.

Why pretend like rich men are all squared away and only make the best decisions for their lives?

Knowing how to make money has shit to do with your ability to make quality decisions in your personal life.
Bingooo

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor

but she aint been scooped so it's obviously not working for her