Skip Bayless is leaving FS1 and his role as co-host of “Undisputed” after eight years. His final show will be later this summer.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Skip lost Black fans with how He did Shannon. He won’t be able to recover especially with how Uncs show have taken off.

I agree but people have short memories so I wouldn't bet on him not recovering.

He would however need a black athlete to partner with him who is well respected, engaging, and able to be seen as someone who can check Skip.

For example of Deion wasn't coaching and took that job people would absolutely tune in to see how it works.

Skips problem is there aren't many people who can bring that.

JustChillin

Electric Relaxation
BGOL Investor

He would however need a black athlete to partner with him who is well respected, engaging, and able to be seen as someone who can check Skip.

For example of Deion wasn't coaching and took that job people would absolutely tune in to see how it works.

Nah, Skip’s shtick is old at this point. He needs to just retire and live out his days. Or continue to do that trash podcast nobody listens to.

There’s a common denominator as to why nobody fucks with him after they are done working with him

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Nah, Skip’s shtick is old at this point. He needs to just retire and live out his days. Or continue to do that trash podcast nobody listens to.

There’s a common denominator as to why nobody fucks with him after they are done working with him

Agreed.

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered

Steven A was trying to bring him back before Shannon joined.

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

He is old and done. This is A new media day. You not talking to respected Black folks like trash and getting away with it. Ex pro players with podcasts put the nail into Skip. Who wants to see an old man yelling snd just saying stupid shit when you can listen to actual players with skin in the game ?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
he just wants to be blacker than max

AS_FIRST-TAKE-SMITH-OWENS_COMP.jpg