SlickDeals: SAMSUNG 75" 4K UHD Smart LED TV (UN75MU6300FXZA) - Walmart YMMV - $849

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
Copped it at the 2nd Walmart the 1st I went to in Southgate bricksite said that 3 were in stock, white chick at the counter claimed they did not keep that size in store:hmm:

She went to check but said there were none.

I headed to the 2nd store in Woodhaven that was spose to have 2.

Dude went to check and came out with my shit on a cart :dance:

FYI ON the bricksite it gives a barcode.

I had pulled up the barcode at the 2nd store so if he said they did not have it I was going to have him scan it and see for myself if it showed in stock

To0jW6Z_d.jpg

Texas Catdaddy

the omnipotent one .....
Platinum Member
found 1 of these shyts .....

Sharp 65" Class 4K (2160P) Smart LED TV .....

good looking out .....

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
I saw in one of the comments that someone called an UberXL
They put the TV inside the uber van/suv
UberXL ride is different from a regular Uber ride
Its gonna be a large 6 passenger size SUV
Not sure if its cheaper than renting a van, but you might want to double check

:dunno::dunno::dunno:

Its only gonna be about 30 bucks

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Here is another Slickdeals thread for Target clearing their 2017 models as well. Even tho some comments said Walmart seems to be cheaper...

https://slickdeals.net/f/11635527-t...-ymmv-samsung-65-quot-flat-4k-uhd-tv-and-more

Target is clearing out their 2017 HDTV models from Samsung and Vizio over the next couple weeks.These prices are in-store only, not online. Check inventory with Brickseek and call in to hold items for you before wasting your time with OOS locations. Inventory numbers are quite off with these TVs as I've found locally. I'm sure there's more online too, I just got tired of searching for more. Check your favorite TV that's not on this list and you might get lucky.

Samsung 65" Flat 4k UHD TV (65MU6290)[brickseek.com]$649.98 (was $1299.99)
Samsung 65" Curved 4K UHD Smart TV - 65MU6500[brickseek.com] - $749.98 (was $1499.99)
VIZIO® SmartCast™ E-Series 60" Class 2160p 120Hz Ultra HDR XLED™ - E60-E3[brickseek.com] - $349.98(was $699.99)
Samsung® 55" Class 2160p 4K Smart Ultra HD TV - 55MU6300[brickseek.com] - $399.98 (was $699.99)
Samsung 55" Curved Smart UHD 4K 120 Motion Rate TV - 55MU6500[brickseek.com] - $499.98 (was $999.99)
VIZIO® SmartCast™ M-Series™ 55" Class 4K Ultra HDR XLED Plus™ - M55-E0[brickseek.com] - $359.98(was $699.99)
Samsung 55" Class 1080p 120Hz LED TV - Black (UN55J6200AFXZA)[brickseek.com] - $299.99 (was $599.99)
VIZIO® D-Series™ 55" 54.6" Diag. 2160p 120Hz Ultra HD Full-Array LED Smart TV -D55u-D1[brickseek.com]- $299.98 (was $499.99)
VIZIO® D-series 55" Class 54.84" Diag. 1080p 120Hz Full-Array LED Smart HDTV - D55f-E2[brickseek.com] - $269.98 (was $449.99)
Element 55" 4K UHD Smart TV - Amazon Fire TV Edition - Black (EL4KAMZ5517T)[brickseek.com] - $314.98 (was $629.99)
Samsung 50" Smart UHD 4K 120 Motion Rate TV - UN50MU6300FXZA[brickseek.com] - $374.98 (was $749.99)
VIZIO® D-Series 43" Class 42.51" Diag. 2160p 120Hz Ultra HD Full-Array LED Smart TV - D43-E2[brickseek.com] - $251.98 (was $359.99)
Samsung 43in Flat Panel TV 1080p 60 Hz Smart TV - Black (UN43J5200AFXZA)[brickseek.com] - $214.98(was $479.99)
Samsung 40" Class 1080p 60Hz LED SMART TV - Black (UN40J5200AFXZA )[brickseek.com] - $199.98 (was $429.99)

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
Just checked the stock of the stores I went to last night the 1st still shows 3 in stock

The 2nd that had 2 last night now shows none in stock.

Going to try for the soundbar when I get off work today.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Straight BS for me...store said they had 2 last night but the price was $1274. Checked again round 11pm. Brick said they had 0. Took a road trip any way this morning. Vot there in like 20 min. Cool. Go to TV department. They check in back. Got one left. Cool. But the price rings up over $1500. FUCK THIS BS. LEAVING STORE NOW!!!
:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Straight BS for me...store said they had 2 last night but the price was $1274. Checked again round 11pm. Brick said they had 0. Took a road trip any way this morning. Vot there in like 20 min. Cool. Go to TV department. They check in back. Got one left. Cool. But the price rings up over $1500. FUCK THIS BS. LEAVING STORE NOW!!!
:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:
Ok I am assuming you're near Boonton you said? I see a store there that has two for $1274, that's in Flanders, but the one that shows for $849 is

Walmart #2604
26 Hampton House Rd
Newton NJ 07860
(20.2 Miles Away)

I used 07005 as the zip?

Were you at the Flanders store?

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Ok I am assuming you're near Boonton you said? I see a store there that has two for $1274, that's in Flanders, but the one that shows for $849 is

Walmart #2604
26 Hampton House Rd
Newton NJ 07860
(20.2 Miles Away)

I used 07005 as the zip?

Were you at the Flanders store?
I live in East Orange….none but the one in Boonton had any in stock...all said $849...including Boonton !!!
:smh::smh::smh::smh:

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
I live in East Orange….none but the one in Boonton had any in stock...all said $849...including Boonton !!!
:smh::smh::smh::smh:

What's the zip? I just tried this WMScan link, check this. Stores that say "1" in stock, most likely don't have it. That's a gamble but that Newton store seems like they will.

https://wmscan.com/887276209739/07005

Also shows two here:

Walmart Supercenter 2503
1885 State Route 57 Ste 100
Hackettstown, NJ 07840
908-979-9342

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
What's the zip? I just tried this WMScan link, check this. Stores that say "1" in stock, most likely don't have it. That's a gamble but that Newton store seems like they will.

https://wmscan.com/887276209739/07005
all those stores showed zero for me..but now show one in stock.....gonna have to pass on this....not falling for this no more.....not worth the gas and effort....at all …...one road trip was all right...but not several going on a "snipe hunt" !!!!!!

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
all those stores showed zero for me..but now show one in stock.....gonna have to pass on this....not falling for this no more.....not worth the gas and effort....at all …...one road trip was all right...but not several going on a "snipe hunt" !!!!!!

man-shrugging-medium-dark-skin-tone.png

I checked from a zip of 07017
https://wmscan.com/887276209739/07017

I see one in Cedar Knolls and one in Riverdale. Then why not try and call. If any of them have it, ask if they can hold it and then go. I see one in East Brunswick too. My wife's fam lives there.

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member
Double check the comments & reviews before you pull the trigger fellas
I'm seeing comments on slickdeals that say, the TV doesn't get that bright, plus it doesn't handle motion that well

Yea h its missing motion..a bit.. i was comparing it with the other ones on walmart site. Some that are cheaper than that one has a few more things. Still for 800 n some odd dallors is still good though.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Yea h its missing motion..a bit.. i was comparing it with the other ones on walmart site. Some that are cheaper than that one has a few more things. Still for 800 n some odd dallors is still good though.
The motion thing is due to it being 60hz. I personally was trying to avoid buying a 60hz because I know 120hz and 240hz are just better.
This is the first LED TV in the crib. All other TV's we have are plasma, LCD and a DLP projection TV that no one uses. We have 5 TV's, mostly no one uses, cause older kids moved out and the tech is dated anyways.

So in my house, no one will know the difference or care. Wife been nagging to put a TV in the living room for years. We just pretty much finished remodeling since Harvey, so they love it.

For those looking for reviews I'd look at Amazon for the reviews. Walmart, consistently removes negative reviews I've heard, so it is biased.

But also here's RTings review
https://www.rtings.com/tv/reviews/samsung/mu6300

And here's RTings suggestions of settings, for those that bought it, for the TV
https://www.rtings.com/tv/reviews/samsung/mu6300/settings

callbacc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Either Walmart or the brickseek site is lying, went to 2 different Walmarts and they claim to be out of stock. I end up buying the Samsung 58" 4k for $528.00

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
That's just your area. Don't know what to say.
So I'm back at my crib....you see I'm pissed......watching TV....so I say what the hell...I call cedar knolls....no one answers....electronics...or the operator...just like the store last night...……...after about literally 25 minutes of calling....I get customer service....tell her what's up...she says hold on...I'll check for you.....bout another 10 minutes go by......she says there's one left.....and it's $850......keep in mind....I drove by this one...going to Boonton...this one was about a mile off route 10...….I shoot up there....

20180526_103427.jpg

MY BROTHER....A 1000 THANX FOR STAYING ON ME BOUT THIS SHIT....EVEN BROUGHT THE 3YR EXTENDED SERVICE PLAN FOR $89....CAME OUT TO JUST OVER A GRAND WITH TAXES...…..I FUCKING LOVE THIS PLACE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.​

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Helped my pops pick up a 58" Samsung about 2 years back. He loves it. Often jokes that he should go bigger with the next set. He stays recording movies & sports non-stop.

:roflmao3::cheers:

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Happy some of you bastids got one.
And you gotta know, for something of this price, some of those working in those spots, will easily pull one to the side and try hustle it. Cause Best Buy and everywhere else still has this for $1500.

I'm just pissed I wasn't in one of those areas where they had them for $450 or $650.

Now I'm itching to buy another 55 or 60 for the bedroom and replace my old ass 50" plasma. Saw the 55" Samsung MU6300 for $350 on Slickdeals and a local Wally World had some.

If interested:
https://wmscan.com/887276209692

Last edited:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Happy some of you bastids got one.
And you gotta know, for something of this price, some of those working in those spots, will easily pull one to the side and try hustle it. Cause Best Buy and everywhere else still has this for $1500.

I'm just pissed I wasn't in one of those areas where they had them for $450 or $650.

Now I'm itching to buy another 55 or 60 for the bedroom and replace my old ass 50" plasma. Saw the 55" Samsung MU6300 for $350 on Slickdeals and a local Wally World had some.

If interested:
https://wmscan.com/887276209692

screen life of a plasma was supposed to be about 12 yrs...less with heavy usage....you need to get ...while the getting is good !!!

Last edited:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Double check the comments & reviews before you pull the trigger fellas
I'm seeing comments on slickdeals that say, the TV doesn't get that bright, plus it doesn't handle motion that well
other than the picture, this might be a little of a downgrade from the 52" Toshiba Studio Standard that I now have in my bedroom...but it's at least 7 years old !!!:dunno:

The motion came up a couple of times in these Best Buy reviews....but the picture was quoted to be exceptional...….

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/review...s-2160p-smart-4k-ultra-hd-tv-with-hdr/5844904
More on the TV
https://www.rtings.com/tv/reviews/samsung/mu6300

Last edited: