so i'm going through this divorce thing

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
is that an additional $3k per month x12 = $36k x 7 = $252,000 for pussy you not fuking anymore???
You can put her on a milkbox for less. They dont look for black women like that.... if she white you gonna get caught eventually. Just be outta town when it happens. Somebody would take care of that problem real good for $10k flat .... tell'em to make it look random & be outta town. :dunno:

you could also screw the bolts off the wheels on her car & or cut the breaklines & hope for the best.
Told him years ago to pay some dude seriously to wine and dine her, to marry her. Once she's married, the money stops. He laughed and didn't listen. His pockets changed since covid and now feeling it. She fell deep in love with some new guy, but told him she can't marry "now". Eventually dude died over covid, random, and now he has like 2 yrs left I think with alimony.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
is that an additional $3k per month x12 = $36k x 7 = $252,000 for pussy you not fuking anymore???
You can put her on a milkbox for less. They dont look for black women like that.... if she white you gonna get caught eventually. Just be outta town when it happens. Somebody would take care of that problem real good for $10k flat .... tell'em to make it look random & be outta town. :dunno:

you could also screw the bolts off the wheels on her car & or cut the breaklines & hope for the best.

Damn. BGOL advice be like

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
How'd things work out for you bro?
2290 in alimony monthly plus medical benefits cost which is a little over 500
she keeps the house that's paid off i keep the new one
she keeps the jag i keep the trucks but she wants to sell me the f pace in exchange i buy her an x6 for equivalent value
she keeps the food truck, i keep the food truck trailer
she can't touch assets off of atc trucking or raptortech llc or any raptortech branded products
i can't get anything from baddgurlz inc
she can't touch what i inherited from my parents neither biological or adopted
she gets QDRO of my retirement/ira almost half

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
she keeps the jag i keep the trucks but she wants to sell me the f pace in exchange i buy her an x6 for equivalent value
she can't touch assets off of atc trucking or raptortech llc or any raptortech branded products

I'm glad you got it resolved and behind you
without violence no matter the cost. Even Jordan had to swallow that pill and didn't like the taste. But look how he bounced back.

havelcok

Rising Star
Platinum Member

this is very painful
not giving up any of my retirement

Da Backshot Champ

Rising Star
Registered
This is why you got to cockslap bitches up when you have a chance. Hold the base of your dick like a baton, get close to her face and.......whack em! Across her face, smack! Next across one of her eyes, pap! Then one up the side of her like, you stupid fucking bitch for making me do this to you.

"If you treat a bitch like a sheik in Dubai, you are treating the motherfucking hoe too good in life. You got to learn to get these bitches to eat your shit for free not a fee."- Unknown Author

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
Geezis.
... also glad to hear that it's all resolved though. I'm sure the whole thing was a major pain in the ass, but peace of mind is everything.

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
smh-prince.gif

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just had to fork over $325k, no kids, no alimony. For about 20 months of marriage

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My runnin dog and his Mrs fell apart...She threatened to tattle tale sensitive info - just for leverage..to his employer that would possibly cost him his nice position/freedom..He panicked and decided to research a Rae Carruth. As fate would have it...she was changin a tire during a snow storm and accidentally ran-over by a school bus..

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
My runnin dog and his Mrs fell apart...She threatened to tattle tale sensitive info - just for leverage..to his employer that would possibly cost him his nice position/freedom..He panicked and decided to research a Rae Carruth. As fate would have it...she was changin a tire during a snow storm and accidentally ran-over by a school bus..

giphy.gif
You sure it wasn't Ray Donovan?

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
So tell us, what lessons did you learn from this ordeal?

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Same here Bro! It cost me $100 to get married in 1998 & $375K to get divorced 10 years later. That's not including the $1200 a month in child support.
Bro. I wanted Children badly, which is the reason I got married. Thank god, she couldn’t have kids…3 miscarriages while married. Would have been stuck with child support as well. This country is for the birds

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
fuck these ho's

sad part is i almost simped again but just narrowly dodged a bullet with this one.

Just don't marry, get them pregnant, or let them stay over more than 48 hours. If you start simping again and buy her shit and she doesn't turn into a throat queen to thank you cut her off immediately.

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Bro. I wanted Children badly, which is the reason I got married. Thank god, she couldn’t have kids…3 miscarriages while married. Would have been stuck with child support as well. This country is for the birds
You ever thought about adopting?