So none of the don’t vote members are worried about the 2025 project?

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
200w.gif
He tried to delete it :lol:

Fuckallyall

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
This cracka is allowed by the mods to keep posting racist shit. I don’t get it , I’ve seen niggas get banned and timeouts for far less than this type of bullshit he keeps posting.
Like what, piss drinker? You whine like a bitter baby momma. I don’t violate any guidelines. You just mad because you can’t disprove a fucking thing I said. So you just want me silent. Like a bitch. You bitch.

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

“Project 2025 is not a white paper. We are not tinkering at the edges. We are writing a battle plan, and we are marshaling our forces,” said Paul Dans, director of Project 2025 at the Heritage Foundation, which compiled the plan as a road map for the first 180 days of the next GOP administration. “Never before has the whole conservative movement banded together to systematically prepare to take power day one and deconstruct the administrative state.”
This shit been talked about over a year ago. I'm glad it's finally gaining some attention. Anyway Author Michael Lewis wrote a book years ago about how disastrous Trump transition was after Obama. This is how they intend to correct it and then some.

Tom Slick

The Black HHH
BGOL Investor
Black people have ALWAYS voted to keep folks OUT of office.
Not historically true. But even if it it's true now it explains how a group can be 15% of the population but have no political power. Every major city in the country has a homeless encampment full of Black people, but it's never the right time to take care of the poor.