So where has Marion Jones been lately ????

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
Age has not been good to her
She’ll be 49 this year and looks to be in good shape and spirits. Would still make her my Queen.

camdion1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Age has not been good to her
48, no makeup....no weave,
d2bdc7b0ef1a391d23422b55d1a6de0a_1194_658.webp

Last edited:

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So being banned and her medals being stripped away had nothing to do with it?

Naw, it's just corny to use kids as a excuse.
Geez...
You might wanna lighten up a bit.
I mean, I challenge you or anyone to publicly go through the things she has and see how it effects them.
I'm pretty sure a large number of folks couldn't have survived it, much less to deliver a positive message for followers.
And she didn't use her children as an "excuse". She simply spoke of them and said she's very protective of them. (As any good mother would)
:dunno:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I remember her now, she was married to some big ass shot putter for awhile.

16382893016931.jpg

I don't think it is cool to do PED, they make it harder for endorsers to come out of pocket for big deal with other athletes. It fits the U.S. culture of scams, theft, taking short cuts.

origins-of-Halloween-explained.jpg

440px-Lance_Armstrong_%28Tour_Down_Under_2009%29.jpg

Journey

Rising Star
Registered
She seems very well adjusted and grounded emotionally based on her instagram video posts. To me that is a very attractive trait or quality in a woman. I would take that quality over looks any day.

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member
She's married to former Barbados olympic track star Obadele Thompson (now lawyer) since 2007
She use to date disgraced (check fraud) U.S. olympic track star Tim Montgomery (They had a child)
She was married to former olympic shot putter (now dead) C.J. Hunter (busted in balco labs like her)

120521062050-piers-morgan-marion-jones-single-worst-moment-00005908.jpg