So where has Marion Jones been lately ????

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Ridiculous statement. So no woman is responsible for their actions because a father, grandfather, uncle, brother, boyfriend, or husband, didn't show them the way?
A accusation of someone making a ridiculous statement followed by making a ridiculous statement.

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A accusation of someone making a ridiculous statement followed by making a ridiculous statement.
You were asked a plain and direct question. Did her husband force her to cheat and lie about it? You said because a man leads and a woman follows, he failed her, absolving her from any responsibility of her actions and blaming her husband, and any or all the men in her life for not showing her the way. What am I missing?

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You were asked a plain and direct question.
Actually I wasn't. You presented a extreme all encompassing scenario of nonsense that had zero to do with what I actually said.

To make it clearer for you tho... if your ole lady goes to prison and loses her livelihood over a crime you both conspired and participated in, then yous a bitch, a poor leader, and you failed her and your household. And yes she has responsibility as well. Hence the prison sentence. Clown.