Social media is a cold world!!!

Casca

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
sl64q14np3qc1.png

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Godfrey always calling himself Nigerian, but he's actually African American born in Nebraska. His parents are Nigerian

Godfrey got caught :lol: as the Internet never forgets, he seemed to have reformed his ideas a bit. Maybe not. At least he is being somewhat honest on Shay's podcast.

He is Nigerian though. The term African American only fits Africans from abroad, and even those born in the US (who are American), when that term benefits them for economic value, collegiate or corporate access. Culturally they stick to what are ancestrally connected too, as they should.

For the most part they are NOT trying to integrate culturally and economically with the interests of the descendants of chattel slavery in this country. Negro, Black, African American people, pick a name, your choice, y'all known what the fuck it is.

That's not to absolve Black people of not being on our own fuck shit towards the diaspora with our "jokes", violence and lack of personal responsibility sometimes. We need to travel with an open mind, and also understand that the forces of oppression for generations, attacked from all fronts, with different weapons, resulting in different outcomes, that have led to the ongoing distrust.

Godfrey is of course American, but we all ain't in the same fight till we agree to equally share success, share dollars and share in the struggle against oppression against all Black people.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I like that lady doing the talking. I've seen her before and she ALWAYS has realistic advise for people.

Not some Steve Harvey BS or some "You Go Girl" nonsense. Just good sound and realistic advise to be successful in a relationship.

She was basically telling homegirl that she will be single for a VERY long time.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I've never heard of a bite in MMA. I'm sure it's happened, but I think this is the first time a fighter has been disqualified for it. Plus, I was watching this match and the ref stopped the fight like 3 or 4 times before the bite to warn of fence grabbing and eye pokes. After that bite, he was like, DQ!!!!!

Damn.... They cut dude that bit the other fighter! That was his first fight!....lol

Last edited: