Social media is a cold world!!!

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Still...honk the horn etc or put on sirens. They saw him obviously before he did. And yes he shouldn't have been there if only for pedestrians
Dude was going too fast not hit someone. Rather sacrifice some dumbshit than some woman walking her kid or some other innocent pedestrian.

I will bet that path is for bikers, joggers, and walkers not assholes going 40+ miles an hour on an ATV.

edit: it is for pedestrians only

Around 3:40 p.m., officers were dispatched to the area of East Rock Park for reports of a group gathering there and using Farnam Drive to access the park- a road that’s been only open to pedestrian traffic since 2020.

mumra

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dude was going too fast not hit someone. Rather sacrifice some dumbshit than some woman walking her kid or some other innocent pedestrian.

I will bet that path is for bikers, joggers, and walkers not assholes going 40+ miles an hour on an ATV.

edit: it is for pedestrians only
I did say it was for pedestrians only as well..still there are ways to prevent shit. Didn't agree him being there and wilding out

mumra

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You know I feel bad for him but something better happen soon because I think his window is beginning to close fast
And he was limping the whole game...I like homie...I am team Knicks..as a kid was Lakers however after Bron got there I just couldn't anymore for the time being....still always home team so thank the universe even if we don't win etc

Casca

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
hpo4h7v2f3yc1.jpeg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend