Rising Star
BGOL Legend

jordinswetofshowsoffhersexypairofboobsCamSoda5_small.jpg
jordinswetofshowsoffhersexypairofboobsCamSoda12_small.jpg
jordinswetofshowsoffhersexypairofboobsCamSoda10_small.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

A pair of studies published Thursday in the journal Science offers evidence not only that misinformation on social media changes minds, but that a small group of committed “supersharers,” predominately older Republican women, were responsible for the vast majority of the “fake news” in the period looked at.

The studies, by researchers at MIT, Ben-Gurion University, Cambridge and Northeastern, were independently conducted but complement each other well.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

ec5193b4050a443dbbfac164f9cb56c9_md.jpg

Last edited:

Darth Furious

Master
Platinum Member
Speaking her mind on these damn escalating ice cream prices, lol.

Love this little girl man she had me and my wife in fucking tears on the plane. We was flying in from Miami and couldnt stop laughing while they were giving the preflight instructions. By time it was over, the lady came over and asked us what was so funny so we showed her.

Wow…

THIS DUDE. SMH. That dude is gonna be exhausted when he gets to shore in a few hours. LOL

oNE

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Love this little girl man she had me and my wife in fucking tears on the plane. We was flying in from Miami and couldnt stop laughing while they were giving the preflight instructions. By time it was over, the lady came over and asked us what was so funny so we showed her.

Gotta love when kids get worked up about the smallest of things. It's the end of the world to them, lol.

Takes you back to childhood and got worked up over some shit and made a scene. Or you were quietly with family losing it ... and they laughed at you like - "What's your deal?"

:roflmao3:
:cheers: