Social media is a cold world!!!

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Damn - talk about crazy instant karma seconds later.

@darth frosty

Reminds me of a story back in the late-90s. Some neighborhood punk kid and a couple of his friends were going around egging houses. I was sitting in the living room with my mom and a handful of eggs hit the main front window, and side of the house. They hit so hard they could have passed as drive-by shots.

Noticed they were eggs and said to my mom fuck that, and let me find this person(s).

I ran to the back of the house and cut down the lane. I think I was carrying a small knife on me. Didn't hear a car pull off so knew the person(s) were on foot. 3 of them were a block down and 1 block over in the next alleyway under someone's car. I talked a gang of shit to these punks and probably threatened them something harsh. Basically told them I wanted to kick the shit out of all of them, but didn't want the assault charges I would rack up. They looked like they shit themselves (a few years younger).

Anytime I saw them in public, or when catching a bus ... I would give the death stare.

Cleaning that egg and shells off the side of the house ... fucking difficult!

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

fireworks.jpeg

thumb_1920x1080_00001_1717899357_81076.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

A millionaire investment banker was filmed punching a woman in the face, causing her to fall to the ground, on the streets of New York on Saturday evening.

Jonathan Kaye, 52, was seen throwing a vicious overhand right at the unnamed woman in Brooklyn - where he lives in a $4million four-bedroom townhouse in pricey Park Slope. It is unclear what sparked the confrontation.

Kaye works as a Managing Director at Moelis & Company, a leading investment bank with offices in Midtown Manhattan.

In the clip, the woman is seen being thrown to the floor by the force of the punch, as one onlooker unsuccessfully rushes to her aid. Others looking on are heard calling Kaye an 'a**hole' and telling him to 'go f**k himself' - earning his attention briefly before he abruptly walks away.

A spokesperson for the bank confirmed to DailyMail.com that Kaye is the man seen in the viral video, and said that it has already spurred an investigation.

85905259-13511431-image-m-35_1717963903200.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

fireworks.jpeg

thumb_1920x1080_00001_1717899357_81076.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

20240608111041_11_GettyImages2156707699.JPG