Social media is a cold world!!!

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor

Damn!
I don’t know. Give me a few minutes to see how your community answered this question after the Native American genocide or colonization of the Caribbean or the rape of Africa or or the trans Atlantic slave trade or US Imperialism in Asia or the Trail of Tears or Little Big Horn or Manifest Destiny or the 631 Black school arsons between 1868-1876 or Reconstruction or Red Summer or the Tulsa Massacre or the Opelousas Massacre or the Camila Massacre or the Wilmington Massacre or the Orangeburg Massacre or the New Orleans Massacre or the Eutaw Massacre or the Tuskegee Syphilis Study or the NC Sterilization Study or the NY draft riots or the Civil War or the Pulaski riot or the Kirk Holden War or the Jack Johnson riots or the Second Wave Klan riots or the Know-Nothing riots or the anti-Chinese Riots or the Yellow Scare or the Lavender Scare or White Leagues or Kneecapping or Redlining or Japanese American Internment or Emmett Till or the bombing of 16th Street Baptist Church or Cheney/Goodman/Shwerner or the 48 bombings on Dynamite Hill in Birmingham or the “Segregation Now, Segregation Forever” Speech or Massive Resistance or the Southern Manifesto or the Dixicrat Walkout or Bloody Sunday in Selma or the attack on the Freedom Riders or Bloody Lowndes County or 1968 Democratic National Convention or the Weather Underground or the Symbionese Liberation Army or Ax Handle Sunday or the Orangeburg Massacre or Jackson State Massacre or Briggs v Elliott or Boston school buses or Lamar SC school buses or the Little Rock Nine or Ruby Bridges or the schoolhouse steps at the University of Alabama or white women spitting on Black schoolkids or the MOVE Headquarters or classrooms in Columbine or Las Vegas or Sandy Hook or Parkview High or Mother Emanuel AME or Pulse Nightclub or the Tree of Life Synagogue or Uvalde or Buffalo or El Paso or Charlottesville or Berkeley or Travis McMichael, William Bryant and Gregory McMichael or Moms for Liberty or the Proud Boys or the III Percenters or Stop the Steal or Make America Great Again or January 6 or anti-CRT or Anti-Woke or Anti-DEI or anti-Maskers or or anti-abortion or anti-affirmative action anti-trans or Anti-Black mermaid or anti-democracy or pro-gun or pro-police or pro-insurrection or pro-incarceration or pro-Putin or pro-kidnapping and pro-domestic terrorism and pro-Make America Great - But For Real This Time I’ll get back to you in a few.

Or maybe you can just tell me how your “community” responded.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

86145607-13532351-The_NBA_star_replied_to_the_false_ad_by_describing_the_local_bus-a-59_1718405954878.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend