social media says cardi-b/MTV paying dancers $40

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member
2291e05d5a6490833c34accc10348e61.jpg

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah I have a chic I know who use to do her makeup and she didn't even get paid at all. It was a "we putting you on type of situation."

Backup dancers don't get paid much.....but like Lexx said...it should be a hourly wage.

It is kind of fucked up though a male model gets twice as much. If a dude had done this h e be a victim or #METOO

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
Yeah I have a chic I know who use to do her makeup and she didn't even get paid at all. It was a "we putting you on type of situation."

Backup dancers don't get paid much.....but like Lexx said...it should be a hourly wage.

It is kind of fucked up though a male model gets twice as much. If a dude had done this h e be a victim or #METOO

Folks gave that Dominican broad a pass into the rap game and now she's getting a pass to exploit people. :smh:

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Folks gave that Dominican broad a pass into the rap game and now she's getting a pass to exploit people. :smh:
Yeah only shit is that I don't know if this is her or Atlantic or her team doing this. But like I said she had makeup artists doing her shit free just a year ago.

It's fucked up though. Her whole stay in the game he's kind of made me uneasy. She's lucky to be in her position but she ain't paying nobody dues or giving back to the culture. She should be held to task for that shit.

Lexx Diamond

Staff member
Yeah only shit is that I don't know if this is her or Atlantic or her team doing this. But like I said she had makeup artists doing her shit free just a year ago.

It's fucked up though. Her whole stay in the game he's kind of made me uneasy. She's lucky to be in her position but she ain't paying nobody dues or giving back to the culture. She should be held to task for that shit.

Sadly this generation of coons, fags and denatured boys will give her a full pass.

That's another thing this NY.....the fuck you gonna do with 40 dollars in NY? Rats pay more than that in rent.

Dancers put their bodies through rigorous training and exercise that wear and tear their bodies. I doubt $40 would cover an hour of chiropractic treatment. Models have to maintain their physique and all around appearance. I doubt $80 would cover 1 fresh batch of Proactive. That shit is foul if they're really playing people like that.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If you still fucking with Reggie Bush. However, if you want smoke what I smoke you'd be short.

nah you could get a nice eighth of ak47 from the dominicans for fifty to eighty.. depending on demand and how well they know you..

Im been out the game for a few years, will get back in in a couple to a few more...

... I cant wait to try that strawberry cough

what you be puffin and how much you pay for a half an ounce?

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sadly this generation of coons, fags and denatured boys will give her a full pass.

Dancers put their bodies through rigorous training and exercise that wear and tear their bodies. I doubt $40 would cover an hour of chiropractic treatment. Models have to maintain their physique and all around appearance. I doubt $80 would cover 1 fresh batch of Proactive. That shit is foul if they're really playing people like that.

Right. What trips me out is the dudes giving her a pass.......I just don't get it.

And yeah if you are a dancer and a professional act is getting you 40 dollars to dance......what is your main goal? What's the end game? Pray and hope you get to go on tour with Beyonce? Them stiff ass dance moves you are going to have to do with Cardi ain't even worth doing. Seems like doing MTV should be a pay day for you so if that's not....then you probably won't ever be able to make a nice pay day in this game unless its as a choreographer.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Are they doing some kind of choreography they gotta show up and learn for hours or are they just showing up and doing whatever they wanna do to fill up the room when she performs ?

That looks like the show is hiring them anyways not her. People worry about the stupidest shit.

Lexx Diamond

Staff member
You could get an assortment off diff type of weed for 40 bucks... That's an 8th... Lot of powerful shit can be brought

I get an 8th of a wide variety of exotic delivered for $45. 2 8ths for $85 and an OZ for $260. The oil for vape is $50 a cartridge. I'm still waiting to get some word back on some moon rock. I can get it all for less if I don't mind going out on the road burning fuel and risking imprisonment. I stopped going out to buy herb when I hit 30.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I get an 8th of a wide variety of exotic delivered for $45. 2 8ths for $85 and an OZ for $160. The oil for vape is $50 a cartridge. I'm still waiting to get some word back on some moon rock. I can get it all for less if I don't mind going out on the road burning fuel and risking imprisonment. I stopped going out to buy herb when I hit 30.
I don't smoke weed or cop from the street...its all delivered if need be...my connects will give it to me for way less like $25 an 8th if need be and yes its all exotic.. Moon rocks fell on my lap last yr.. My guinea pig fell asleep for 10 hrs straight last yr Superbowl..bitch woke up the next day still high.. Funny as fuck

Lexx Diamond

Staff member
I don't smoke weed or cop from the street...its all delivered if need be...my connects will give it to me for way less like $25 an 8th if need be and yes its all exotic.. Moon rocks fell on my lap last yr.. My guinea pig fell asleep for 10 hrs straight last yr Superbowl..bitch woke up the next day still high.. Funny as fuck

I be smoking lovely. I'm all the way uptown Bronx. My peeps in Harlem, Corona and East NY are always telling me about those marvelous prices but I ain't going out there to get it. And whenever they do come over to party and smoke the shit I got they always want to get some before they go back across the bridge. I don't mind paying a little extra for the product from the small handful of people I trust. Truth be told it's all far less expensive than it was 15 years ago when I was paying $300 for an ounce and the stuff is way stronger now for what we now consider exotic.

nah you could get a nice eighth of ak47 from the dominicans for fifty to eighty.. depending on demand and how well they know you..

Im been out the game for a few years, will get back in in a couple to a few more...

... I cant wait to try that strawberry cough

what you be puffin and how much you pay for a half an ounce?

Fam I don't fuck with them Dominicans at all for too many reasons. I don't care if they are giving it away. I'm getting a half for $160 to $200. I'm puffing on Gorilla Glue, Three Kings, Purple Haze, Girl Scout Cookies, Barry White, NYC Diesel, OG Kush. I stay mixing it up.