social media says cardi-b/MTV paying dancers $40

p5ych3

Curry Is My God
BGOL Patreon Investor
First thing that jumped out was "non-union" more than the price. So they are doing it on purpose. A union dancer probably will get hourly pay plus breaks.

A starving dancer or one looking for break and a chance to network will jump on that.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
First thing that jumped out was "non-union" more than the price. So they are doing it on purpose. A union dancer probably will get hourly pay plus breaks.

A starving dancer or one looking for break and a chance to network will jump on that.
NEtwork for what though? If you dancing for one of the hottest acts in the country on MTV for 40 dollars.....then shit what is the big break? That sounds like a big break and you getting 40 dollars.

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
What’s the problem? The exposure is priceless.....

Fuck exposure.

I'm DJing a bar mitzvah in Mountain View California and the parents asked me to find hip hop dancers. Whoever does this can make up to half their monthly rent. If they get the crowd hyped up I can probably find them or work before the end of the year.

What that really does is allow the dancers to take less shifts at their bullshit day job and put more time and effort into rehearsing and promoting their craft. By the time the MTV break comes along they can show the casting director their best crowd tested moves while the $40 competition is begging somebody to fill in at Red Lobster.

Whoever is casting for Cardi B needs to be fired immediately. Whatever they save on "talent" is going to be spent on auditioning every starry eyed asshole in the Tri State area.

BlkStrength

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This must be for people to freelance dance out on the floor just for the night or something. Not involving any direction. They must be treating them as Independant Contractors.
States are starting to crack down on IC vs employee
...I hear NY is one of them.

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I be smoking lovely. I'm all the way uptown Bronx. My peeps in Harlem, Corona and East NY are always telling me about those marvelous prices but I ain't going out there to get it. And whenever they do come over to party and smoke the shit I got they always want to get some before they go back across the bridge. I don't mind paying a little extra for the product from the small handful of people I trust. Truth be told it's all far less expensive than it was 15 years ago when I was paying $300 for an ounce and the stuff is way stronger now for what we now consider exotic.

Fam I don't fuck with them Dominicans at all for too many reasons. I don't care if they are giving it away. I'm getting a half for $160 to $200. I'm puffing on Gorilla Glue, Three Kings, Purple Haze, Girl Scout Cookies, Barry White, NYC Diesel, OG Kush. I stay mixing it up.

Bros,, Yall New York kats gotta come out west and experience the Green Rush!!!

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I really want to get out to Colorado and line some things up. It's lovely out there and even closer than Cali.

I been to Boulder, Co. it was very white (people) out there but then green was the best I’ve ever experience. Plus I like nature, so I went hiking near some water falls and blazed amongst the wild. Great experience and very serene.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Damn they really hate on this bitch...

But these pill popping skirt wearing multi color hair child molesters women beaters winning?

Yeah ok.

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
NEtwork for what though? If you dancing for one of the hottest acts in the country on MTV for 40 dollars.....then shit what is the big break? That sounds like a big break and you getting 40 dollars.

Even if you got that big break why would they offer you any more money? They already know you'll go on TV for 40 bucks.

Soul train dancers got a two piece from kfc

And how many of them went on to Fame and Fortune afterwards? Hell, how many of them even had a career afterwards?

There's nothing wrong with working cheap to get off the ground, but even then you have to make enough money to maintain a basic standard of living.

To make it in that Union any dancer would have to be able to get the job done and as few hours as possible. That means the choreographer lays out the steps, they run it through three or four times and are ready to go by camera roll.

It also means they have an incentive to show up on time, sober, with no attitude, no handing out mixtapes or EPKs, and no drama that can hold up a production.

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member
P
Sadly this generation of coons, fags and denatured boys will give her a full pass.

Dancers put their bodies through rigorous training and exercise that wear and tear their bodies. I doubt $40 would cover an hour of chiropractic treatment. Models have to maintain their physique and all around appearance. I doubt $80 would cover 1 fresh batch of Proactive. That shit is foul if they're really playing people like that.
You can get head AND pussy for $60 in NYC. $80 to giggle your ass sounds like a come up.

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
I been to Boulder, Co. it was very white (people) out there but then green was the best I’ve ever experience. Plus I like nature, so I went hiking near some water falls and blazed amongst the wild. Great experience and very serene.

I love nature as well so I'd most def like to go hiking near the falls. There's something great about smoking trees while surrounded by trees. And that of course that thing is the absence of roads with piglice cruisers.

Oh, you will enjoy it. Like 4D said, Boulder is a nice place and its not that far from Denver.. When you head out there, install Weedmaps app. That app works great out there..

I'd love to finally have a use for that Weedmaps app.

P

You can get head AND pussy for $60 in NYC. $80 to giggle your ass sounds like a come up.

You can get herpes and gonorrhea with it as well without quality control that would push the price up. Performing on a major network for nigga pennies and spic change is foul unless they are only hiring amateurs which is the most they deserve for that money. What folks don't seem to understand or care about is that it's not much different from what happens with cheap labor on jobs with illegals or untrained people where h0nest skilled certified citizens should be making a prevailing wage. It's not about Cardi B and all about the practice of low balling.

ashimac

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You could get an assortment off diff type of weed for 40 bucks... That's an 8th... Lot of powerful shit can be brought
I be smoking lovely. I'm all the way uptown Bronx. My peeps in Harlem, Corona and East NY are always telling me about those marvelous prices but I ain't going out there to get it. And whenever they do come over to party and smoke the shit I got they always want to get some before they go back across the bridge. I don't mind paying a little extra for the product from the small handful of people I trust. Truth be told it's all far less expensive than it was 15 years ago when I was paying $300 for an ounce and the stuff is way stronger now for what we now consider exotic.

Fam I don't fuck with them Dominicans at all for too many reasons. I don't care if they are giving it away. I'm getting a half for $160 to $200. I'm puffing on Gorilla Glue, Three Kings, Purple Haze, Girl Scout Cookies, Barry White, NYC Diesel, OG Kush. I stay mixing it up.

Lexx Diamond didn't know you was from NYC just quit smoking because bud man running low and giving me dirt bud. SMH on the low end dirt.

Lexx Diamond

Staff member
Lexx Diamond didn't know you was from NYC just quit smoking because bud man running low and giving me dirt bud. SMH on the low end dirt.

One of my brothers used to get dirt weed more often than less. He's not a street cat though. So I put him on to two people and now he won't have anything to do with the folks he used to get that dirt from.

Leatherf7ce

Phantom of the Chakras
BGOL Investor
I get an 8th of a wide variety of exotic delivered for $45. 2 8ths for $85 and an OZ for $260. The oil for vape is $50 a cartridge. I'm still waiting to get some word back on some moon rock. I can get it all for less if I don't mind going out on the road burning fuel and risking imprisonment. I stopped going out to buy herb when I hit 30.
Price's are straight. I pay the same in DC for a OZ (well, actually what we call a meatball $150 of of kush). Luckily in the city we got mad pop ups for whatever exotic you looking for it's crazy. Due to competition and demand with a lil haggling customer can really really get over!

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Price's are straight. I pay the same in DC for a OZ (well, actually what we call a meatball $150 of of kush). Luckily in the city we got mad pop ups for whatever exotic you looking for it's crazy. Due to competition and demand with a lil haggling customer can really really get over!
....imma have to hit pause on this discussion sir.....

Lexx Diamond

Staff member