SOLVED: CSI REDBONE Alert...Katelyn Sadé - Her Bosom is like a PERFECT SUNRISE!!!

Gazoo

The Big Brain
BGOL Investor
If she ever decides to get completely naked I will bust onlyfans wide open with my credit card.

Race Harley

Rising Star
Platinum Member
:smh: Is she another redbone black/white girls with an African father and white mother? Get her while she's in her prime. I'm sure by the time she hits her 30s, she's going to look totally different unless she starts an exercise program. :smh:

smoovejazz

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Something tells me that even if she does put on weight, she'd still be attractive...but she will look old, since she already looks older than she is. I also don't think she's going to have trouble getting a man if she gets heavier.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
:smh: Is she another redbone black/white girls with an African father and white mother? Get her while she's in her prime. I'm sure by the time she hits her 30s, she's going to look totally different unless she starts an exercise program. :smh:
just going to say. fun to play with them titties but that ass and shape shows she doesn't go to the gym at all.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Screenshot-20230930-165820.jpg

Last edited:

Rex1699

Star
Registered
Katelyn and Busty friends
I keep imagining this guy with these 3 busty women in the hotel room and they take off their bras leaving those big breasts naked. This guy in the photo must have taken advantage, groped, sucked them, maybe even fucked them.
Imagine these 3 busty girls shaking their boobs in your face,Lucky man

Last edited: