Somali woman claims Black man smacked her with a Brick. "THE UNHOLY TRINITY: The OP, the GRIFTER, and the SPIRIT BRICK"

King_of_Posts

Rising Star
Registered
True story! I had to go to the Harris County Jail today and as I was walking in brick lady was walking out. This bitch was dressed in a hot pink pant suit with high heels, and I ain’t gonna lie. Rawwwwwww. :lol2: :lol2:
You can see from her mugshot that she has a pink outfit on:lol::lol::lol:. I believe you lololol. I didn't peep that before.

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
a46ce76ab0b70988b94bf3205dc130ab.jpg

640083de9122603cbf626ebfc7c43ffc.jpg

372b5ba6ae37f5ba7f244ab5975b0082.jpg

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I can't wait to see what happens from this case

A slap on the wrist. She'll find another way to scam about a year afterward. Claim she can't keep work because Black men report her everytime she gets hired somewhere. She'll raise another 20k on GoFundMe by the sistas who have to believe the best in Black women and the worst in Black men

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A slap on the wrist. She'll find another way to scam about a year afterward. Claim she can't keep work because Black men report her everytime she gets hired somewhere. She'll raise another 20k on GoFundMe by the sistas who have to believe the best in Black women and the worst in Black men
Using that Kamala Harris stimulus lol

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Definitely around Houston not sure anywhere else. So far I’ve heard BBL Drizzy will be the #1 costume amongst women. Not joking either.

drake-bbl.gif

You die hard democrat weirdos are telling on yourselfs, first roland martin

got busted googling man ass, and the question is,

How do you even know a gif like this exist?? Where would you be where they even post

something like this...

Yea I see why the beta types like YOU and MARTIN are so into the Democrats and supporting

all their agendas..

Its crazy how all this shit is coming out, First you collect rubber dicks, now you have drag queen drake saved on your

hard drive...

Just come out all fuckin ready, you went from sus to SUPER SUS bruh!!!

his die hard democratic ass couldnt even post A CHICK doin that shit..

This muthafucka Dr TRUFF

IS PART OF THE AGENDA,

HE ON SOME SUBLIMINAL SHIT..

he said bitches going to be wearing it,

BUT STILL POSTED A MALE DRAG GIF....

subliminal MINDFUCKERY

dr truff is a democratic gay agenda solider

fool yourself if you want to...

Last edited: