Some dude hacked into a family's ring camera and had a conversation with their kid

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Thank you ! Back in 2004 - 2015 couple people on here was doing cameras , wed cams and photo storage sites . Saw a few women i knew. Finally saw this super dark skin chick that worked at QUICKTRIP on fulton industrial butt naked . Everytime I saw her I would look down because she just was not the type .

The US has accused China of committing genocide and crimes against humanity for running a mass detention, repression and sterilization campaign against Uyghurs and other mostly Muslim ethnic minorities. Countless reports have detailed detainees enduring torture, coerced abortions as well as re-education in what former secretary of state Mike Pompeo described as the “forced assimilation and eventual erasure” of Uyghurs by the Chinese government.

This type of intrusive surveillance and genocide are tied together. If MLK in his private space wants to have wild orgies with white women that is his business.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
This type of intrusive surveillance and genocide are tied together. If MLK in his private space wants to have wild orgies with white women that is his business.

Most of this talk about genocide by China is coming from the right wing like Mike Pompeo and other dubious sources. Which makes me doubt the authenticity of this claim. I don't see too much discussion about this issue with the liberals, but either way genocide and surveillance go hand-in-hand.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I had some kid make some gay effeminate death threat. I don't want to get involved in Loserville/Smallville. I am going to give him the benefit of the doubt.

I am trying to avoid buying weapons at all costs anybody coming to my door talking crazy will get their head blown off.

It is now peon warfare now, you are a nobody.