Somebody grandma.

SmoothD

Smooth*****
BGOL Investor
idee-de-cadou-explorari-de-pesteri-in-apuseni.jpg

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man you old head mfkrs is really keeping this damn thread going!!!

Shit I know I been on this board over 20 yrs but damn, this should've been a 1 page and done to disappear into the abyss of forgotten threads!!!

Aye, press your linen suits, male sure our Stacy Adams are nice and clean, take a pic, send it to her and shoot your shot.....

But none of y'all mfkrs bet not carry this thread past 2, 3 pages tops!!

Damn!! Check your Wills, your glucose levels and whatever else you could do other than bumping this damn thread!!!

Hahaha

Fright Night

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man you old head mfkrs is really keeping this damn thread going!!!

Shit I know I been on this board over 20 yrs but damn, this should've been a 1 page and done to disappear into the abyss of forgotten threads!!!

Aye, press your linen suits, male sure our Stacy Adams are nice and clean, take a pic, send it to her and shoot your shot.....

But none of y'all mfkrs bet not carry this thread past 2, 3 pages tops!!

Damn!! Check your Wills, your glucose levels and whatever else you could do other than bumping this damn thread!!!

Hahaha

Chill b4 Grannie2Thick make this page Eternal...

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
Y’all tripping on these old women but if Angela Bassett gimme the chance I’m gone beat it up for wakanda

No, some older women specially some older black women keep their selves together. They look good for their ages. I see it in Atlanta with the older women here there’s quite a few of them that I want to smash here. And you are dead right about Angela I still want a piece of her.