Sony promoting white on white crime - Kesha Rose drugged then raped by producer Dr. Luke..#FreeKesha

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Prince actually has talent. Kesha "fit the suit". She was Dr Luke's muse but now he's moved on and no longer wants or needs her. Sony just wants to recoup their investment and doesn't care who is or isn't fucking for tracks as long as they keep getting paid.

The headlines are misleading, because her contract is with Sony, not Dr. Luke, her producer. The court allowed her to work with another producer at Sony, but wouldn't let her out of her entire contract with Sony, simply because she can't/won't work with one producer there.

She's been trying to get out of her contract since at least 2009 and only starting crying rape in 2014. If their relationship started as consensual and later turned non-consensual then that's a terrible thing. But that doesn't make it okay for people to get the two completely separate issues conflated. Maybe next time she won't sign an 8 album contract and accept multi-million dollar advances.

oh well then kisha needs a plan b

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No doubt in my mind that they were fucking. HOWEVER - she was fucking for tracks since 2005 and it was only in October 2014 long AFTER Dr Luke wanted to move on from those saggy tits to new pussy that she started crying "rape". This is not the first or second time she and her momager have try to renegotiate her ironclad business contract. Notice in this 2013 FreeKesha article there was no allegation of sexual assaults
http://www.idolator.com/7485711/kesha-fan-petition-free-dr-luke
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kesha
http://dlisted.com/2016/02/19/a-jud...quest-to-get-out-of-her-contract-with-dr-luke

kesha-bikini-grandma-body-1.jpg

oh....... just damn...

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I have her n Flo Rida as stations to balance out my Pandora shuffle was just wondering why she never came back out with music after that song with Pitbull

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
So 10 years later when after she realizes how shitty the contract she gave up the pussy for is rape.

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member
No doubt in my mind that they were fucking. HOWEVER - she was fucking for tracks since 2005 and it was only in October 2014 long AFTER Dr Luke wanted to move on from those saggy tits to new pussy that she started crying "rape". This is not the first or second time she and her momager have try to renegotiate her ironclad business contract. Notice in this 2013 FreeKesha article there was no allegation of sexual assaults
http://www.idolator.com/7485711/kesha-fan-petition-free-dr-luke
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kesha
http://dlisted.com/2016/02/19/a-jud...quest-to-get-out-of-her-contract-with-dr-luke

kesha-bikini-grandma-body-1.jpg
13NR

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
Am I the only one wondering why there's a black guys image in this story?

No, you are not. The fuck is the Black guy doing in there? Poster needs to correct that shit with the quickness.

Prince actually has talent. Kesha "fit the suit". She was Dr Luke's muse but now he's moved on and no longer wants or needs her. Sony just wants to recoup their investment and doesn't care who is or isn't fucking for tracks as long as they keep getting paid.

The headlines are misleading, because her contract is with Sony, not Dr. Luke, her producer. The court allowed her to work with another producer at Sony, but wouldn't let her out of her entire contract with Sony, simply because she can't/won't work with one producer there.

She's been trying to get out of her contract since at least 2009 and only starting crying rape in 2014. If their relationship started as consensual and later turned non-consensual then that's a terrible thing. But that doesn't make it okay for people to get the two completely separate issues conflated. Maybe next time she won't sign an 8 album contract and accept multi-million dollar advances.

Man, most folks don't know how cold blooded and heartless the music industry is. But every, I mean EVERY, artist above karaoke singers knows the deal. But inevitably they cry shenanigans. I can't comment on the rape charges but they sound like woman scorned type shit to me. Anyway I'm not inclined to root for anybody who has iggy izaela on their side.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Dr. Luke Responds to Kesha’s Allegations of Abuse on Twitter

By E. Alex JungFollow @e_alexjungShare379Tweet17Share2Email30judge denied Kesha’s request to be released from a contract with him because of alleged sexual abuse, he has been losing ground on social media, with a number of musical artists and fans rising up in Kesha’s defense. Earlier Monday, Dr. Luke responded to Kesha’s allegations through his lawyer Christine Lepera, saying that Kesha is already “free to record” and that he was a victim of a "vicious smear campaign." Now he's taking to Twitter, saying people are "[rushing] to judgment before all the facts come out." He says that he has never had sexual relations with her, and that Kesha is contradicting her own testimony from a 2011 deposition, when she said Dr. Luke hadn't drugged her and they didn't have sex.

Read Dr. Luke's tweets below.

Reactions: smz

NER0

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bitch probably lying, but why is this nigga Dr Luke's name involved in more than one rape allegation? Nigga must be a creep

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
He defended himself which he had the right to do

I'd never wanna be accused of rape because the way I look at rapist.....

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
i thought i never heard of this broad until they posted her usps flat rate shipping box body.

i remember that was my first introduction to her.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bitch probably lying, but why is this nigga Dr Luke's name involved in more than one rape allegation? Nigga must be a creep

how dare you talk about rich connected cacs like that..

those type of allegations are only for "those" people.....

not precious pink toes, they have an image to uphold no matter how fuckin deviously delusional it is....

you cant tell me they didnt fuck with lindsey lohan and few other of them chicks that went crazy...

I think they got to miley cyrus as well..... but she is embracing that shit instead of tryin to cover it up with drugs....

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
sony is about money. why wouldn't they get her with a good producer if they feel she can sell? sony doesn't want drama. they won't let that dude anywhere near her, and I don't think he wants to either. They got studios across the globe. She won't see him the entire time. why isn't that good enough? hmmm

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
sony is about money. why wouldn't they get her with a good producer if they feel she can sell? sony doesn't want drama. they won't let that dude anywhere near her, and I don't think he wants to either. They got studios across the globe. She won't see him the entire time. why isn't that good enough? hmmm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sony

Sony Corporation (ソニー株式会社 Sonī Kabushiki Gaisha?), commonly referred to as Sony /ˈsoʊniː/, is a Japanese multinational conglomerate corporation headquartered in Kōnan Minato, Tokyo, Japan.[4] Its diversified business includes consumer and professional electronics, gaming, entertainment and financial services.[2] The company is one of the leading manufacturers of electronic products for the consumer and professional markets.[5] Sony is ranked 116th on the 2015 list of Fortune Global 500.[6]

Sony Corporation is the electronics business unit and the parent company of the Sony Group, which is engaged in business through its four operating segments – electronics (including video games, network services and medical business), motion pictures, music and financial services.[7][8][9] These make Sony one of the most comprehensive entertainment companies in the world. Sony's principal business operations include Sony Corporation (Sony Electronics in the U.S.), Sony Pictures Entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment, Sony Music Entertainment, Sony Mobile Communications (formerly Sony Ericsson) and Sony Financial. Sony is among the Worldwide Top 20 Semiconductor Sales Leaders and as of 2013, the fourth-largest television manufacturer in the world, after Samsung Electronics, LG Electronics and TCL.[10]

The Sony Group (ソニー・グループ Sonī Gurūpu?) is a Japan-based corporate group primarily focused on the Electronics (such as AV/IT products and components), Game (such as the PlayStation), Entertainment (such as motion pictures and music) and Financial Services (such as insurance and banking) sectors. The group consists of Sony Corporation (holding and electronics), Sony Interactive Entertainment (games), Sony Pictures Entertainment (motion pictures), Sony Music Entertainment (music), Sony/ATV Music Publishing (music publishing), Sony Financial Holdings (financial services) and others.

The company's current slogan is BE MOVED. Their former slogans were make.believe (2009–2014) and like.no.other (2005–2014).

Sony is a member of the SMFG (Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group) keiretsu,[citation needed] the successor to the Mitsui keiretsu to which it previously belonged.