Sopranos Goes Out With A Whimper

MaximusBlaque

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The way the guys were tooling up at the end of the last episode, I was expecting more action than there actually was. One thing that I hated: Too much about A.J.'s bullshit. I figured the Tony-Phil beef would be a main thing, but that didn't pan out either.

dacrazydeafdawg

Star
Registered
what the hell just happen did my screen go blank?? all i saw was meadow rrunning in and then tony looking up and it was black...........

Studio718

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Man what the fuck? I thought my Satelite receiver had losted reception or something...then the credits started rolling

PURE BULLSHIT!!! :hmm:

styllballyn

Potential Star
Registered
dacrazydeafdawg said:
what the hell just happen did my screen go blank?? all i saw was meadow rrunning in and then tony looking up and it was black...........

thats how it ended.. that was some straight bullshyt! I guess some ppl would see that as creative, that shyt was some garbabge.. what a fukkin waste.

styllballyn

Potential Star
Registered
dacrazydeafdawg said:

thats how it ended.. that was some straight bullshyt! I guess some ppl would see that as creative some some garbabge.. what a fukkin waste. I thinkin my cable went out or some shyt, then the credits roll.

new 2 this

Potential Star
Registered
dacrazydeafdawg said:

I thought Comcast or my digital box was fucking up. I thought the Sopranos were getting ready to get wiped out and then nothing but a blank ass screen. Total Bull Shit.

dig it

Support BGOL
Registered
bullshit!! canceling HBO tomorrow, dont need thta shit till the wire comes back. most fucked up ending in the history of TV. Some crazy ass fan gonna whackl chase for that shit

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bull Shit :angry:

simon.jpg

Omicron

Potential Star
Registered
i was about to call Bellsouth and curse da fukers out!!! what kinda ending was that?!!!!! dont fuk wit my nerves like dis!!!! that was complete bullshit!!!!! DIE HBO DIE!!!!

3nedds

Rising Star
Registered
i suppose with phil dead.. its business as usual in the soprano world. I guess its like real life... shit continues after a crisis.

tune into the movie for more

Thick Johnson

Star
Registered
It's over!

A.J. bitch ass got an M3.....Im hatin :angry:

I grew up around little spoiled muthafux like him
who got cars at 16.

It didnt even seem like they left it open for any
thing else. So I guess the shit is really over.

Glad Phil got his.

Now he's a scrap in a scrapbook.

Flathead fucka!!! :lol: :lol: :dance:

trekei

Star
Registered
LOL From the beginning its always been about his 2 families and theyre fine lol. Dudes are mad they had the heart rate go up to not have anything happen BUT, have tony and his family together lol. Shit was good in my book.

jayghost

Potential Star
Registered
Damn i was getting hyped waiting for something to finally jump off at the end then the screen goes blank thats some bullshit

Studio718

Rising Star
Platinum Member
styllballyn said:
thats how it ended.. that was some straight bullshyt! I guess some ppl would see that as creative, that shyt was some garbabge.. what a fukkin waste.

Well now that I'm calm down I think the ending makes sense.

if the sopranos is based on a real mob family in NJ that's still alive, then it only fits to end it like that..since their life still goes on.

Everything in the last episode was fairly recent ( gas prices, bush dancing ) etc etc etc...so it's like their life continues today..after the last episode...makes sense?

WhoDat

U*S*M*C
BGOL Investor
the carver said:
bOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GET THAT $HIT OUT OF HERE. if i was in theater i would demand a refund lol
shyt....that bitch would have been on fire from the riots!!

GhettoIntellect

Support BGOL
Registered
Same Here............I thought my Damn Cable went out. I switched channels real quick just to make sure. That was some straight Bullshit. :angry:

SugahKaine

Star
BGOL Investor
I guess we're supposed to make up our own endings.

I have a feeling this is a ploy to make us get the DVD set, with the real "unseeen ending" of the Sopranos.

ICON

Star
Registered
Mr.Still Fly said:
Man... i was about to let Comcast have it.... that was some bullsh*t man!
fuck that bullshit HBO owes me for a year of subscription. Straight bullshit ass ending. BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHITTT

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I could be wrong... but I think Tony got hit... The last dude wearing the Members Only jacket that went to the bathroom probably shot him in tha head.... and Tony never saw or heard it comming. Hence why the show ended the way it did...

They might be trying something new

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
dig it said:
bullshit!! canceling HBO tomorrow, dont need thta shit till the wire comes back. most fucked up ending in the history of TV. Some crazy ass fan gonna whackl chase for that shit

Man you aint neva lied.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Okay...here in the Chi the screen ain't go black....

here's what happened...There was two bruvas that walked in right before meadow and they was near the door casing the spot. When meadow walked in the announced a stick-up and grabbed her..Tony jumped up to come to her aid talking bout you don't know who i am ..they said yeah we do and wet him up..

Chitownheadbusa

♏|God|♏
BGOL Investor
im really pissed the fuck off
i knew something ggod was about to happen with the way the arab was looking and the way his dauhgter was struggling to come in the restaurant.
then my tv went black...i was about to call comcast and pitch a bitch.
but then i saw credits.
so i waited thinking...hey they must be aboutt osay something like..."....u thought it was over......we have more!"....... or some shit like that
but nope...it just ended
tried going on hbo website...but guess what...it wont even load.
reason being...they got a shit load of viewers tryna view the site right after that bullshit ended.

im really pissed off and cant find any aswers..
im so confused :confused: