Spider-Man: Into The Spider Verse (BEYOND THE SPIDER-VERSE has been delayed indefinitely) ***Spoilers***

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Yep.... Just got it queued up to watch tonight.

I know....I know... I'm late den a mug.
Damn, I wish I could forget it just so I could rewatch it for the first time all over again!

imbibe in your favorite wine, spirit or drug(orr however you get down)

Make sure to watch in 4k with dolby vision and sit back and enjoy a visual feast for the ages.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn, I wish I could forget it just so I could rewatch it for the first time all over again!

Make sure to watch in 4k with dolby vision and sit back and enjoy a visual feast for the ages.
Damn...

You were really diggin' this flick!!!

Imma have to get high off these chicken wings tonight. Don't have any liquor in the crib.....lol

vertigo

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Bro, if it's me, I'm re-watching the first one too- after being blown away by into the spider-verse,(the first one) I didn't think- only hoped that they could match the level of that in across the spider verse. They went above and beyond my expectations!!!

If they pull off Beyond the Spider-verse like I'm hoping they do- I'm calling it the best SUPERHERO trilogy, not just spider-man.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Bro, if it's me, I'm re-watching the first one too- after being blown away by into the spider-verse,(the first one) I didn't think- only hoped that they could match the level of that in across the spider verse. They went above and beyond my expectations!!!

If they pull off Beyond the Spider-verse like I'm hoping they do- I'm calling it the best SUPERHERO trilogy, not just spider-man.
Agreed, if three is great it's the superhero trilogy goat.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Imma have to check out the first one tonight.

The imagery in the second one is next level. Glad I didn't watch that shit high.....lol.

BTW...I want to fuck Miles' mom.

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered

Best. Ever.

vertigo

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It's HENifer Lopez
Luna Lauren Velez.

MV5BMTU1YTJlMTQtOGRmOC00MzE1LTk3NjktNjJjOTFlNWE1NWVhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTUzMTg2ODkz._V1_.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

:roflmao3:

web-spider-man.gif

86989099-13605469-image-a-3_1720210065922.jpg

86989095-13605469-image-a-1_1720209232967.jpg

89178565-0-image-a-176_1725257336403.jpg