Sports Biz: Stephen A. Smith back at ESPN UPDATE: becomes ESPN highest-paid sportscaster

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

f92d8a75-a32e-4ad6-8b8d-574ffa50fdec_text.gif

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

I'll say this,Shannon did it the correct way while Coon Smith was being a bitch as usual.

If,you had a problem with a colleague on what they said;why not have them on your podcast and talk about it instead of shitting on them.

While,I'm happy for Shannon; I just can't stomach First Take with Coon Smith on it.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I'll say this,Shannon did it the correct way while Coon Smith was being a bitch as usual.

If,you had a problem with a colleague on what they said;why not have them on your podcast and talk about it instead of shitting on them.

While,I'm happy for Shannon; I just can't stomach First Take with Coon Smith on it.

I'm yet again disappointed in Stephen A

I thought he would be smart and humble enough to bring her on his own podcast

Last edited:

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member

He owes that bitch nothing. He gave her a job and a platform on the highest rated day talk sports program on TV. She should show some self awareness and appreciation to that and how he helps promote women and that trash WNBA product. Not be told he should do more for a bitch who bills he help pay. You niggas some suckas.