Sports Media Pass/Fail: Jemele just attacked Pats owner Kraft for being pro Trump after he donated over million masks

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I actually support Jemele

but I will say this...

she could have easily said well Mark Cuban paid his staff for the rest of the season but lets not forget he had a damn serial sexual predator go unchecked in his organization for years.

She aint do that.

Nobody did (well I think I may have)

But that would serve no purpose.

But I also don't want our enemies doing a few good acts and then think that suddenly absolves them of ALL past wrongs

that ain't NEVER how it works for Black folks

EVER

and white folks that is standard operating procedure

I ain't giving you a cookie for doing what you SUPPOSED to do

and honestly this is damn near the minimum he COULD do

It was good hell it was great and we ALL appreciate it.

But there is a VALID ARGUMENT if he hadn't supporting this moron in the FIRST PLACE the situation would NOT be this bad.

Cause if Obama was in office?

We would not have all this it aint time to point fingers bullsh*t.

Last edited:

man-machine

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It has been well documented that trump fucked up with the handling of the Coronavirus. The news and media outlets state that he didn’t take it serious and was late to respond. He’s on tape saying it’s just like the flu.

A week or so ago he was talking about trying to open things up in two weeks to help the economy and the media murdered him!

We know Kraft’s a trump supporter, we’ve seen him him at the Whitehouse cheesing with Brady. That’s not news or information that we didn’t know.

I’m not upset, angry or mad at what she said. I read the tweet and thought that it wasn’t the right time to let us know that Kraft was a trump supporter. Not to mention, that we already know that.

Not everybody. I've heard some people say it is not Trump's fault or that he has done nothing wrong. Some of them are simply not aware. Never take for granted what people know or don't know. If they don't know what the Prez is doing or not doing what the hell do they know about Kraft?

trstar

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
it's funny in all this discussion, no one has mentioned the fact that Kraft is doing something the government should be doing. Trump fails again.
Which I find very odd. Unless the states/fed contracted the plane to fly supplies in. Then Kraft didn’t do shit, he’s a paid contractor

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not everybody. I've heard some people say it is not Trump's fault or that he has done nothing wrong. Some of them are simply not aware. Never take for granted what people know or don't know. If they don't know what the Prez is doing or not doing what the hell do they know about Kraft?

There’s trump supporters that believe he’s doing a great job and will vote for him again that’ll never see not care if they did see Jemele’s tweet.

Every republican we see on tv supported trump, that’s not new information or information that we needed to re-know.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I actually support Jemele

but I will say this...

she could have easily said well Mark Cuban paid his staff for the rest of the season but lets not forget he had a damn serial sexual predator go unchecked in his organization for years.

She aint do that.

Nobody did (well I think I may have)

But that would serve no purpose.

But I also don;t want our enemies doing a few good acts and then think that suddenly absolves them of ALL past wrongs

that ain't NEVER how it works for Black folks

EVER

and white folks that is standard operating procedure

I ain't giving you a cookie for doing what you SUPPOSED to do

and honestly this is damn near the minimum he COULD do

It was good hell it was great and we ALL appreciate it.

But there is a VALID ARGUMENT if he hadn't supporting this moron in the FIRST PLACE the situation would NOT be this bad.

Cause if Obama was in office?

We would not have all this it aint time to point fingers bullsh*t.

There’s too much wrong in your statements.

Cuban immediately thought about paying the salaries of workers, that was great on his behalf!
I’m not thinking about a sexual predator but I guess some are.

Kobe wins an Oscar, but some felt the need to bring up a rape case that actually involved him and many thought it was wrong.

Yes Jemele could’ve said something about Cuban, just like she “Could’ve” said something about Kobe and the Oscar. Would it have been valid or necessary?

Kraft brought supplies, Black people aren’t looking at him as a savior. We’re looking at him thinking “That’s nice”. And he isn’t “Supposed” to do shit. Just because you have money, you aren’t “Supposed” to do anything.

He said it took lots of effort for him to get the supplies. If you know Kraft, he’d much rather be getting a happy ending by a masseuse who isn’t being watched by the Feds! :lol:

So Kraft supporting don got him into the office? :confused:

How about 63 million white people voting for him got him into the office! o_O

And as was said earlier in this thread. If Jemele didn’t point out that Kraft was a trump supporter. Many wouldn’t even know.

Regarding Obama, they would’ve blamed him for everything so that convos pointless.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
There’s too much wrong in your statements.

Cuban immediately thought about paying the salaries of workers, that was great on his behalf!
I’m not thinking about a sexual predator but I guess some are.

Kobe wins an Oscar, but some felt the need to bring up a rape case that actually involved him and many thought it was wrong.

Yes Jemele could’ve said something about Cuban, just like she “Could’ve” said something about Kobe and the Oscar. Would it have been valid or necessary?

Kraft brought supplies, Black people aren’t looking at him as a savior. We’re looking at him thinking “That’s nice”. And he isn’t “Supposed” to do shit. Just because you have money, you aren’t “Supposed” to do anything.

He said it took lots of effort for him to get the supplies. If you know Kraft, he’much rather be getting a happy ending by a masseuse who isn’t being watched by the Feds! :lol:

So Kraft supporting don got him into the office? :confused:

How about 63 million white people voting for him got him into the office!o_O

And as was said earlier in this thread. If Jemele didn’t point out that Kraft was a trump supporter. Many wouldn’t even know.

Regarding Obama, they would’ve blamed him for everything so that convos pointless.

There isn't anything wrong with my statements

you can disagree.

But I'm addressing how people feel (which unfortunately is all that people care about these days).

Jemele bringing this up now is ALL based on HOW you feel.

That's all

She aint saying what he did was not good

she saying Kraft doing this aint gonna erase his pass sins

and I agree

but I also can see others who could use Kobe and Vick "redeeming" themselves

what a minute even more recently

Marbury cause he was involved in the sexual harassment case with the Knicks

and bring that stuff up when they did/do a "good thing"

Jemel aint LIE.

again I'm torn cause I do not think it was NECESSARY

but at the same time I don't like the "we can talk about it later" stuff either.

Honestly, I really don't care.

what I HOPE?

Is this will make ALL the people saying "what has Jemele done?"

GO DO SOMETHING.

and all the people sh*tting on Kraft for his trump support?

then THEY GO DO SOMETHING.

I'm tired of all this

from ALL sides

the billionaires NEED to step up

BIG TIME

and these media folk?

NEED to step up too

and use their platforms RESPONSIBLY

and give more information to families in need, make sure to correct misinformation and raise money and resources.

Last edited:

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
I hear what you saying and I can;t say you all the way wrong

but I do NOT think you want to start bringing stuff like THIS into the discussion

first you or I have NO IDEA what she has or has not done.

And aint none of have no plane

And also a WHOLE lot of people more important influential and actually responsible for this country's well being ain't done sh*t.

You can criticize her tweet and timing etc

but I don't think you want to do the "well what have you done" thing

Cause I got family who done more than Kraft done with this one plane ride who actually working in hospitals labs shelters and EMTs.

sidebar...

Marbury was trying to do the SAME thing a few days ago and was held up by politics.

interesting.
Nah bruh. She's fair game.

What would be her response if Kraft clapped back asking her that?

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
She aint saying what he did was not good

she saying Kraft doing this aint gonna erase his pass sins

:lol:

So out of all the dirt I'd imagine a billionaire had to do to get where he his, supporting Trump is the unforgivable sin?

Are we only allowed to publicly support charity from Democrats and "Never Trumpers"?

This is incredibly stupid.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I see what you mean but America has a certain kind of dementia when it comes to the truth. When the worst of this is over people will start back-slapping and glad-handing and singing that"Aint 'Merica Great" bullshit and then some will try to rewrite history. You need people like Hill. They put the truth in front of your face when you least want to see it. Frankly, we need more of that. Especially during an election year.
Political amnesia.

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
You need people like Hill. They put the truth in front of your face when you least want to see it. Frankly, we need more of that. Especially during an election year.

When's she gonna get around to the truth that Bill Clinton and the democrats basically shipped our manufacturing to Asia and other countries supplying cheap labor, which is the primary reason for our current supply chain problems? Frankly, we need more of that.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Is she supposed to be relevant. :dunno:

So if he gave nothing, would have been better?

It reminds me of how people always like to remind people of the bad shit you did. As if people are supposed to be perfect and can't make mistakes.

You did something good...ok and...it's not like he's the only one

Why didn't she talk about him being arrested too.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Do you think she would check the voter history record of the fireman who is carrying her out of a five-alarm fire?

smoovejazz

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I think Jemele Hill has some opinions, and she's not afraid to make them. Now that she's away from ESPN, she can really say what she wants. I've always enjoyed her opinions. I also don't think she's nearly as unattractive as guys have been saying on here. She's not gorgeous, but she's pretty cute.

That said, she has been feeling herself a bit lately. More controversial statements. She's even wearing makeup more. I think her getting married and leaving ESPN has given her more confidence.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Nah bruh. She's fair game.

What would be her response if Kraft clapped back asking her that?

I aint say she aint FAIR game

I said anyone how comes at her with the WHAT have YOU done? argument is weak.

Kraft even saying that is tricky an gonna expose him too.

Like I said

I could see where it was poorly timed but I COMPLETELY understand why she said it.

And it wasn't for clout or attention whatever

Cause she is hate or not on THIS stuff she is rather consistent.

And I actually agree with your overall point.

But I aint about to attack HER for Kraft f*cked up past moves.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
This board has a real problem with Jemele Hill and I know its cause she's an outspoken Black woman and we all know BGOL hates Black women.

She's 100% right about what she said AND the whole "not the right time" is the bullshit you hear from people that don't want to confront their own fucked up behavior.

Kraft gave money to Trump's campaign and we now have the most unprepared person in the world fucking up so bad that they're guessing we'll have 100,000 deaths from shit Trump was calling a hoax 3 weeks ago.

And a bunch of you dumb fucks in here are providing Trump cover by saying now isn't the time.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It’s a sad state when these cum drenched faggits can’t read and decipher plain fucking English. I mean what should we really expect when some of these niggas don’t know the difference between and ear hole and an asshole.

The type of backward ass niggas who piss and end up with their backs wet. What can we truly expect when dumbasses walk around with microwaved shit for brains?

I’m unsure how we hate Black women by speaking on one simple tweet, but whatever makes a dumbass sound smart and fits into their narrative. I guess we’ll just let them roll with it.

And not a single person in this thread is defending or covering for trump, but the blind can’t see that and Braille isn’t translated well on internet pages.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/08/12/trump-ties-to-nfl-owners-go-deeper-than-stephen-ross-bob-kraft.html

Trump's financial ties to NFL owners stretch well beyond Ross. At least nine owners or the companies they control donated to Trump's inaugural committee. Several of them have also given money to either Trump's campaign or its joint fundraising arm with the Republican Party during the 2016, 2018 and 2020 election cycles, according to Federal Election Commission records. Donors include:

• Robert McNair, Houston Texas: $1.6 million to Trump inaugural committee, Trump Victory and Trump campaign.
  • Woody Johnson, New York Jets: $1.5 million to Trump inaugural committee, Trump Victory and Trump campaign.
  • Dan Snyder, Washington Redskins: $1.1 million to Trump inaugural committee and Trump Victory.
  • Shahid Khan, Jacksonville Jaguars: $1 million to Trump inaugural committee.
  • Stan Kroenke, Los Angeles Rams: $1 million to Trump inaugural committee.
  • Robert Kraft, New England Patriots: His company, Kraft Group, gave $1 million to the Trump inaugural committee.
  • James Haslam, Cleveland Browns: $100,000 to Trump inaugural committee (his company, Pilot Travel Centers, gave another $300,000).
  • Edward Glazer, Tampa Bay Buccaneers: $302,700 to Trump inaugural committee, Trump Victory and Trump campaign (Glazer also hosted a fundraiser for Trump Victory in March 2018).
  • Jerry Jones, Dallas Cowboys: Glenstone LP, a business entity linked to Jones that shares the Cowboys' address, gave $1 million to Trump's inaugural committee
The owners and their firms put about $7.7 million toward the president's 2017 inauguration. They have piled at least another $1.1 million into Trump's election efforts.

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm trying to find what the problem is, he gave over one million mask right?

What's weird is that Kraft talks about Trump being a true friend. He said when his wife died Trump called him everyday asking how he was. I was like really?

man-machine

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When's she gonna get around to the truth that Bill Clinton and the democrats basically shipped our manufacturing to Asia and other countries supplying cheap labor, which is the primary reason for our current supply chain problems? Frankly, we need more of that.
American business does what it wants more or less especially with the amount of money they spend on Lobbyist. Also, The Republicans controlled the House during much of Clinton's Presidency. I find it fascinating when folks complain about global trade. When they are scoring a sweet deal on that 4k HD 65" TV you hear nary a peep. Of course when the double-edged swings the other way it's different. American Business has made tons of Money in Markets they once had no access to and that wealth has made it back to the US although not necessarily to the average American. This Mask shortage has nothing to with a trade issue. This is a preparedness issue. Do you really think if we made all the masks/PPE all over here there wouldn't be a shortage? Companies scale their operation for a certain level of demand. They don't make more product than they can sell. In short, you would still have these shortfalls. These PPE shortages are no surprise as experts had run Pandemic simulations years ago predicting exactly what we're seeing now. So this whining about trade being the culprit is bullshit. Most of what has happened is the fault of the Trump Administration. Dismantling Obama's White HousePandemic Office not to mention basically ignoring the situation developing in China Last fall and early Winter. Which brings me back to Kraft. Kraft is following the USA's playbook. Contribute to a disaster, profit from it then bring aid to the victims. Over the decades around the world The US has covertly overthrown or disrupted democratically elected leaders which often led to chaos in those countries and human suffering then, of course, we give aid to those who live in the catastrophe. What Kraft is doing is more of the same. He supported Trump despite of his horrible business record, the racist overtones of his campaign and any number of other Orange Flags err Red flags with Trump. He didn't care he wanted his tax cut like many of the other super-rich. Now he donates some masks. Great. There will be others who will do the same. You can take Hill to task for her timing but Like I said this country has a memory problem. You occasionally need some folks to say some unpopular things to keep you on your toes.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-poli...respirators-personal-protective-equipment-ppe

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
OK lets get this straight, Jemele a sista attacked a white man that supports Trump. For now fuck the mask, she attacked a Trump supporter.

QlOFSZx.gif

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
Pass like a mofo.
She's stating facts. So now we want to kill people who stay on truth? And that means we listen to liars like trump? Nah, son.
The repugs are using this pandemic to 1) enrich themselves, 2) shift blame for their fuckups, and 3) rig elections. How can her telling the truth be wrong?

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Pass like a mofo.
She's stating facts. So now we want to kill people who stay on truth? And that means we listen to liars like trump? Nah, son.
The repugs are using this pandemic to 1) enrich themselves, 2) shift blame for their fuckups, and 3) rig elections. How can her telling the truth be wrong?
Not only enrich. They are dumping garbage into the environment without a worry about any financial consequences.