Sports that should be more popular than they are

kenbgco68

Rising Star
Registered
Almost forgot, this was huuuuuge in the 70s, it should be again...

nixon.jpg

2013-bowling-alley3.jpg

fac18d06bb8000acf5928e7917dcddec.600x.gif

heavyhand

International
International Member
I think rugby should be more popular in America. It's a much faster paced football without passing.

I also think cricket can be a second or third tier sport in America. Every one grew up playing stickball as kids and that's roughly what it is as a sport. It was confusing as hell to watch, but once I read how scoring took place it's a really great game to watch.

Most of these sports played in other parts of the world won't catch on here, because their either really seasonal or expensive to have as recreation.

Watching the rugby world cup earlier this year I was thinking man if they sent even half your best athletes and got rid of some of those cacs you could build a decent team over time, hell the fastest player in the game is a brother

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Watching the rugby world cup earlier this year I was thinking man if they sent even half your best athletes and got rid of some of those cacs you could build a decent team over time, hell the fastest player in the game is a brother

dis chick is no joke

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member

I can see that. A few SEC skill players and DEnds. USFL.
:itsawrap: game over.

:gun06: usa vs the world.

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
Fucking baseball
Nobody cares about that shit anymore
Now it's just Latinos