Stephen Jackson cooning it up on Lil Wayne podcast

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Told yall he was a fool after his rant disparaging black women.
he was saying some weak shit on one them sports show too days ago
saying they needed to be riots where george was killed because they deserved it. because there still were unsolved police cases
like mofo there is the only place wwhere the is police brutality?

you forgot eric gadner?

totto

Rising Star
Registered
leave the revolutionary action for the dudes with nothing to lose, all these other heads are frauds and not real.

He so cool and so hip and such that dat nigga that his baby mamma continues to go back to court to beg for more money.

If he was really respected like that #1 his females wouldn't dare put him on CS like that.

White America is still undefeated... got niggas thinking they special cuz they millionaires or they came up and live well and still can't control they bitch.

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
he really thinks that he is the reason that we all are protesting.
what has black power have to do with not being cool with other races?

This is the part that got me. The arrogance of him is thinking he’s the cause of the protest. That statement shows he’s not to be a leader.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
All your hero's biggest supporters on TV are showing the coon in they blood lately (Shitlock, Stephen Jack, Stephen A), not a good look.
I don't know what you mean by that comment or why did you mention any of those people... Please explain.. Let's see how a thread about Stephen Jackson makes you talk about certain individuals.. Let's watch you derail your on thread

Rudey

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't know if he was calling all black woman bitter :dunno:

He could have easily took out the black and just refer to bitter baby mamas.
And comparing baby mamas drama to police brutality is insane.
I heard that some of his baby mamas are not even black.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
I don't know what you mean by that comment or why did you mention any of those people... Please explain.. Let's see how a thread about Stephen Jackson makes you talk about certain individuals.. Let's watch you derail your on thread

Saying stupid shit on camera isnt new for Jack. But these new comments explain alot of his past ones.

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Didn't they have some sort of "Black Townhall" with this cat talking about black issues? Let me find that thread...

totto

Rising Star
Registered

Compromised, anyone getting a check from cacs is compromised. It's not really hard, he's saying don't take their words as gospel.

BaseballKid

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dude loves to brag about getting high. Like that's some type of status symbol. I always liked Stephen Jackson. I don't think he is a Jason Whitlock level coon. - HNIC

I don't think anyone has yet or will to top that Balloon Bastard, Fam.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
what has black power have to do with not being cool with other races?
Exactly. Black power isn't about white (or any color) hatred. A idiot with a platform is a dangerous thing.
I don't know if he was calling all black woman bitter :dunno:
Framing it as "bitter black women" absolutely implies that. And sad irony that he loses his friend to police brutality after accusing "bitter black women" of being worse than police brutality.

Lattimore

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Very disappointed in this shit

He's not the smartest brother... I mean we saw this as he unwound the story about his lady and the prenup. How the fuck you let it get that far... when you obviously cannot let it get that far.

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
Damn. I gotta see the whole thing and I'm hoping he ain't went full coon. He said on undisputed that the rioters should go and loot the officers home town and not their own.

I'm sure Fox gave him a call about that.