Stephen Jackson cooning it up on Lil Wayne podcast

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Y'all know he's gonna be promoting some kind of business or investment soon... I see it coming... He's keeping whitely on his side for profit sake.

Cooning for cash is nothing new... It's wrong but nothing new.

Exactly.

"Beware the Pivot"

Somebody make this an official BGOL shirt.

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
All #ADOS

giphy.gif

I know he grievin over his boys death, but Shooter Jack been sayin suspect shit all year long. But this right here pretty much confirmed where his head is at. :smh: They goin in on the comments.

Neither is Tariq.:money:

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yeah that rant on Black woman was some of the most foul shit I have seen. Folks brushed it off, kept it moving.

Now he is against Black Power? Its as if people dont ever fucking read a book, while trying to keep it real.

This is an abhorrent take.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
His opinion on Jordan is on point. Where is the lie?

His opinion is class heirarachy and who coons the best masked as a basketball critique. He puts Jordan and Kobe on a pedestal simply for having non black wives (which he's already hinted as something he sees as better and easier to deal with than black women whom Bron is married to) and for having more mainstream white acceptance. Thats it, thats all it is.

He tries to make it seem about basketball but gives no data, stats, or basketball comparisons whatsoever, how he comes up with his fanboy "closest to Jordan talk". He even uses the lazy "perfect in Finals" argument thats been debunked so many times. :lol: John Havlicek was 8-0 in the Finals, beat Kareem and Wilt, is the Cs all time leading scorer and Jack didnt even mention him. All Finals opponents are not the same, his lazy ass argument ignores that.

His supposed metric is slanted to make black men who sold out and turned their backs on their communities seem "heroic" and on "another level".

trappstarr82

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
His opinion is class heirarachy and who coons the best masked as a basketball critique. He puts Jordan and Kobe on a pedestal simply for having non black wives (which he's already hinted as something he sees as better and easier to deal with than black women whom Bron is married to) and for having more mainstream white acceptance. Thats it, thats all it is.

He tries to make it seem about basketball but gives no data, stats, or basketball comparisons whatsoever, how he comes up with his fanboy "closest to Jordan talk". He even uses the lazy "perfect in Finals" argument thats been debunked so many times. :lol: John Havlicek was 8-0 in the Finals, beat Kareem and Wilt, is the Cs all time leading scorer and Jack didnt even mention him. All Finals opponents are not the same, his lazy ass argument ignores that.

His supposed metric is slanted to make black men who sold out and turned their backs on their communities seem "heroic" and on "another level".
John Havlicek is not in the argument though. Out of the 3 being discussed, Jordan is undefeated in the finals (fact).

Who is arguing that Havlicek is the best?

I didnt hear him say anything about wives but don't forget Jordan had a black wife for many years who mothered all his kids (Not sure how that's relevant, but ok).

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I know he grievin over his boys death, but Shooter Jack been sayin suspect shit all year long. But this right here pretty much confirmed where his head is at. :smh: They goin in on the comments.

Why’s it cooning to get everyone behind you not just black people :dunno: Am I missing something.
I mean. That’s what’s working about this uprising

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I bet all the Niccas in this thread That hates what he said is over 40 and ain’t step foot to a protest yet or donated shit.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
John Havlicek is not in the argument though. Out of the 3 being discussed, Jordan is undefeated in the finals (fact).

Who is arguing that Havlicek is the best?

I didnt hear him say anything about wives but don't forget Jordan had a black wife for many years who mothered all his kids (Not sure how that's relevant, but ok).

He didnt overtly say those things but that is why he is being historically inaccurate and using flawed metrics to make an argument. He wants to place black men who arent married to black women and are distant with our community seem the most heroic. He implies him as GOAT for being 6-0, even brought up undefeateds in other sports but made no mention of Havlicek or Russell or Jones in his. :lol:

And MJs first wife was a very fair racially ambigious latina not ADOS, which is what alot of NBA players settle with to promote their brands if no white women are available. Jack is basically using the same arguments as his mentor Jason Whitlock.

trappstarr82

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He didnt overtly say those things but that is why he is being historically inaccurate and using flawed metrics to make an argument. He wants to place black men who arent married to black women and are distant with our community seem the most heroic. He implies him as GOAT for being 6-0, even brought up undefeateds in other sports but made no mention of Havlicek or Russell or Jones in his. :lol:

And MJs first wife was a very fair racially ambigious latina not ADOS, which is what alot of NBA players settle with to promote their brands if no white women are available. Jack is basically using the same arguments as his mentor Jason Whitlock.
Ok I just checked, Juanita does have Puerto Rican roots. I always thought she was black.

You maybe on to something. In light of this new information, Jordan is no longer the GOAT. It's LeBron since he has a black wife.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Ok I just checked, Juanita does have Puerto Rican roots. I always thought she was black.

You maybe on to something. In light of this new information, Jordan is no longer the GOAT. It's LeBron since he has a black wife.

NBA players with white or racially ambigious wives are ALWAYS depicted as more mature and heroic than NBA players that dont. Part of the racism and classism of the NBA. They want a master race of biracial "superniggas" to promote, cheer for, and see themselves in since white Americans dont participate anymore.