Stop the cap. LeBron James son should be in the NBA starting.

If you owned a business would you put your son in a high paying position he sucks at?

• Yes, blood thicker than water. Fam first

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • No. Money & blood don’t mix

Votes: 12 60.0%
  • Yes but if he didn’t improve with experience I would demote him

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters

Skydove

Rising Star
Registered
You telling me if you owned a basketball team or was in a high ranking position in a organization you wouldn’t put your trash ass son in a position he sucks at in the company & pitch for him to get a salary above and beyond what he is worth?

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
If I own the business, I could create a position that he didn’t suck at. But if it’s a position, that’s important to the company, I don’t need someone in that position who sucks, even if it’s my son.

HUNTSVEGAZ

Hip-Hop father
BGOL Investor
You telling me if you owned a basketball team or was in a high ranking position in a organization you wouldn’t put your trash ass son in a position he sucks at in the company & pitch for him to get a salary above and beyond what he is worth?
Understood.

But dawg, this gamble has big paper written all over it. Win or lose people will watch

Everybody watched Prime go 4-8. He lost and still helped a gang of people get rich.

Princenubian

Rising Star
Registered
I’m for any black kids getting those millions; elite or not. Take their money. Fuck em.

Normally I would agree w you, but he has the name to make Nil money and…….well his pops does have a couple dollars in the bank.

If he deserves to be there cool but he could be taking the spot from a brutha that worked his a$$ off and really needs the bread

Thoughts

Carry on…….

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Normally I would agree w you, but he has the name to make Nil money and…….well his pops does have a couple dollars in the bank.

If he deserves to be there cool but he could be taking the spot from a brutha that worked his a$$ off and really needs the bread

Thoughts

Carry on…….
That guy would land on another team if he’s a sought-after player. Lakers has a few busters on that squad and bench so Bronny’s limited minutes are the the end all.

Carry on….
:lol:

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’m for any black kids getting those millions; elite or not. Take their money. Fuck em.
Agreed!!! He did suck pretty bad yesterday, but it's very early.

Crazy how many people came out to see a summer league game.

Mad Genius

Avid CAC Slapper
BGOL Investor
Bronny got his ass cooked last night. That new CAC the Rockets drafted #3 overall showed he's the real deal. Boy boy went 4/6 from beyond the arc in his 1st game. Summer League or not...white boy looking nice. :dunno:

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm not for or against him,it would be great to see him and his father play together and win but either way I don't care.

I'm not a LeBron fan until he joins the Knicks.

I wish him luck and so should you.

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
giphy.gif

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bronny is an heir. He's gonna get millions anyway.

You wouldn’t want your kids to work up and until you die and the will kicks in? You don’t want the father and son to make history? I want Lebron to be the GOAT in everything he chooses to be. And if him being rich doesn’t mean his son can’t have goals. Men fight to get out of their father’s shadows. They don’t rest being somebody’s seed. As many ashy white players that will wash out this year, I hope Lebron get his niece on the team. Fuck WHITE wealth. Take ALL their money. All of it. I ain’t mad at any player who doesn’t deserve the max getting it because I ain’t good enough to.

Skydove

Rising Star
Registered
What has Bronny ever done to prove he is even NBA level? What did he average again?
Nothing. But everything is about connections. There are people that get jobs because someone they know refered them in all the time. It ain’t allways about what you know but who you know.

Why wouldn’t you use your weight to put your son in the best position possible? You have billionaires that get their unqualified son in Harvard and Yale all the time just cuz they paid money or know people. How is this any different?

PlayerR

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Difference between this & corporate America is that I can hide my son, daughter or other family member & let someone else do their work until hopefully they learn the business. But ultimately like someone said earlier I'd find a position that met their skills. In the NBA there are a finite number of roster spots, folks end up losing their jobs over wasted picks that don't pan out. The only reason it's somewhat worked on the Bucks is they won a title with Giannis's sorry bum assed brother taking up space, but as you saw last season that lack of depth came back to bit them when Middleton & GIannis ended up missing time during parts of the season.

If this shit doesn't work Bron will still get his money & be off in retirement soon leaving the Lakers to pick up the pieces..lol But his son is G-league at best.