Stop the cap. LeBron James son should be in the NBA starting.

If you owned a business would you put your son in a high paying position he sucks at?

• Yes, blood thicker than water. Fam first

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • No. Money & blood don’t mix

Votes: 12 60.0%
  • Yes but if he didn’t improve with experience I would demote him

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor

Gilbert Arenas started all that loud talking over Brandon Jennings and Rashad McCants asking about expectations after he was the main one talking about how he can see Bronny being a Mike Conley, Jrue Holiday, Patrick Beverly, being counted on to hit open 3's and play high level defense but now talking about nothing is expected of Bronny..lol

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
...how many coaching staff jobs are nepo hires?!?!? LeBron does it and the Lakers are all of a sudden worse for it?!?!?! This will make money for them. From ticket sales to merch. The history of a father and son playing together is something that isn't easy to duplicate. Why is THIS a thing? Teams wasting money on a position cause they watched daddy do it so I MUST be good at it. Luke Walton was a SUPERB coach. Jeanie Buss got her job through the mud! <WINK> LeBron...HOW DOES BRONNY DESERVE HIS SPOT?!?!?!?!

Come the fcuk on man!

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
who was the #1 pick again??

wait.....................who was #2.................#3?

i dont even fuckin know...........but everybody damn sho know who the #55 pick is......:lol:

PlayerR

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
...how many coaching staff jobs are nepo hires?!?!? LeBron does it and the Lakers are all of a sudden worse for it?!?!?! This will make money for them. From ticket sales to merch. The history of a father and son playing together is something that isn't easy to duplicate. Why is THIS a thing? Teams wasting money on a position cause they watched daddy do it so I MUST be good at it. Luke Walton was a SUPERB coach. Jeanie Buss got her job through the mud! <WINK> LeBron...HOW DOES BRONNY DESERVE HIS SPOT?!?!?!?!

Come the fcuk on man!
There we 12 teams (Boston, Cleveland, Dallas, Denver, Golden State, Miami, Milwaukee, Minnesota, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Sacramento and Utah) that sold out every game last season & the Lakers weren't one of them. Considering that they have AD & Bron on the team and they still didn't sellout all of their games adding Bronny to the mix isn't going to move the needle at all. Plus Bronny is going to be in the G-league anyway, so who exactly is buying a Bronny jersey?

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Do they have assistant equipment managers in the NBA?

Yeah they do
bronny-wtf.gif

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He should have started going by his middle name or at least take the ny off and go by Bron. Being called Bronny sounds like a little kid.

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If you owned a business would you put your son in a high-paying position he sucks at?

No, becuase if he fucks up, we're back to being broke.

And I don't give a fuck about Lebon James' and his dreams of his son playing on the floor with him, this is not a Ken Griffey Sr. and Jr situation because Bronny ain't Junior.

I am a customer of the NBA, I buy tickets, jerseys, shirts, jackets, toys, and video games related to the NBA.

I don't give about these niggas getting money because these niggas are on a yacht somewhere in Miami/So Cal/Monaco getting their dick sucked by an Instagram pass around who's trying to figure out how to walk away with as much of that nigga's money as possible. Those niggas aren't worried about me or any of yall, unless you're ass is LSLH/Latina/Biracial/White Female with Instagram-ready looks who can be flown out to get fucked.

What I want from the NBA is the best possible on-court product for my dollar and Bronny James is NOT the best possible on-court product.