slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
@TEN ...i hope i`m not repeating u posted a boat load of pics ... :lol:

gonna try n post mostly vids ...:yes:

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
i'm not a fan. i can't pinpoint what it is about her.... maybe because i heard her speak before i seen her nekkid, but she's a turn off.

christop

Rising Star
Registered
IMG-20221117-164554.jpg

IMG-20221117-164558.jpg

IMG-20221117-164602.jpg

IMG-20221117-164606.jpg

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No comment on the pregnancy but she's gotten cuter as she's gotten (which I know she's only 27) also, is it safe to say that she has the best fake tits?

Probably not but she's one of those whose fakes just look good on her but I wonder if she'll end up with the Ava Addams effect where pregnancy and a little weight give her fakes a bit of a natural-looking sag?

christop

Rising Star
Registered
A few months ago she was trolling with a pregnancy prosthetic for a movie but this looks real lol. I never believe her though because she likes to troll lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No comment on the pregnancy but she's gotten cuter as she's gotten (which I know she's only 27) also, is it safe to say that she has the best fake tits?

Probably not but she's one of those whose fakes just look good on her but I wonder if she'll end up with the Ava Addams effect where pregnancy and a little weight give her fakes a bit of a natural-looking sag?

I don't think she has the best fake tits. The best fake tits are the ones that we can't tell are fake.

We just keep staring at her tits because she keeps showing them to us! :roflmao: