Teacher gets fired for OnlyFans...Guess who?

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
I know who she is and who she isn't. I want to shake that bitch while telling her about herself. Then sell her to some Saudi Arabians. Let her wake up dressed like an Arab broad in Arabia and see how she culturally appropriates all that shit. Like that lawyer told dude in the wire. "You wanted to be in the game right?".

I couldn't agree with you more. And the really fucked up part is that this is her brand - counterfeit Black woman. Counterfeit any other race would have had her burnt on sight. But we are such easy targets mainly because of how we treat each other.

Ah, well.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Man this is fuckin hilarious

:roflmao: :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

rJ0OHZ.jpg

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
Is that Reddit link really her? If so, her body is bangin.
If a lot of people was around me, I would be talking shit about her in her face but as soon as some people disappear, I will try to smash her in an empty room somewhere

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
I know who she is and who she isn't. I want to shake that bitch while telling her about herself. Then sell her to some Saudi Arabians. Let her wake up dressed like an Arab broad in Arabia and see how she culturally appropriates all that shit. Like that lawyer told dude in the wire. "You wanted to be in the game right?".
She can culturally appropriate this dick in that ass. I'll give her a black experience she'll never forget.