Tennessee Cops , Married female officer fired for sex romps

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
66365955-11615035-image-m-14_1673285303847.jpg

did yall read the report??

Wednesday, December 28, 2022 Complainant: Mayor Jason Cole through unknown source initially. Revealed to be Sergeant Ty McGowan Subjects: Officer Maegan Hall; Officer Patrick Magliocco; Sergeant Lewis Powell; Officer Larry Holladay; Officer Juan Lugo; Sergeant Ty McGowan; Detective Seneca Shields; Officer Gavin Schoeberl Witnesses: Lieutenant David Durham; Bethany Smith (HR); Leah Presley (HR) Department Head: Chief Burrel Davis Investigator: Andrew Patton, Director of Human Resources Background: On Monday, December 12, 2022, Director of Human Resources Andrew Patton received a phone call from Mayor Jason Cole. Mayor Cole reported that he had received information from a source (name unknown) reporting that Officer Maegan Hall was having intimate relationships with other members of the La Vergne Police Department. Specifically with Sergeant Lewis Powell, Officer Patrick Magliocco (including a 3‐way with his wife), and Officer Larry Holladay. Mayor Cole also mentioned a “girls gone wild” hot tub party at Sergeant Eric Staats house.

Allegations: (including those initially reported and those learned throughout the investigation)

Sexual Relationships ‐unreported: Hall engaged Magliocco in a sexual relationship that was not reported to leadership (per Employee Handbook 3.3 – page 13).

Sexual Relationships ‐unreported: Hall engaged Powell in a sexual relationship that was not reported to leadership (per Employee Handbook 3.3 – page 13).

Sexual Relationships ‐unreported: Hall engaged Holladay in a sexual relationship that was not reported to leadership (per Employee Handbook 3.3 – page 13).

Sexual Relationships ‐unreported: Hall engaged Lugo in a sexual relationship that was not reported to leadership (per Employee Handbook 3.3 – page 13).

Sexual Relationships ‐unreported: Hall engaged McGowan in a sexual relationship that was not reported to leadership (per Employee Handbook 3.3 – page 13).

Sexual Relationships ‐unreported: Hall engaged Shields in a sexual relationship that was not reported to leadership (per Employee Handbook 3.3 – page 13).

Sexual Activity on duty
: Hall engaged Powell in sexual acts while on duty and inside city owned property.

Sexual Activity on duty: Hall engaged Shields in sexual acts while on duty and inside city owned property.

Sexual Harassment: Hall sent explicit photos and videos to multiple co‐workers including McGowan, Holladay, Magliocco, Shields, and Schoeberl (per Employee Handbook 9.2 – page 51).

Workplace Violence: McGowan came into the HR office and put his hands around the neck of Smith. This act was witnessed by Presley (per Employee Handbook 9.3, ‐page 51 & 9.8 – pa

Last edited:

eyedrunk

Potential Star
Registered
So cops aren't allowed to have consensual sexual relationships with each other unless they report it to their leadership? What if it's just a one time thing? I understand the other charges but the Sexual Relationship charges are ridiculous to me.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Magliocco further stated that he was concerned about Hall’s mental health after an incident where she allegedly “unloaded her weapon and dry fired the gun at her head ‘so she could hear what it sounded like,’” according to the report.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
9otb23gbe1791.jpg

Damn, she cleans up nice tho. Maegan Hall - Tennessee. This is her outside of her uniform. I kinda understand! :yes:
Make more sense now....

ZiqHGyhYexPa4GGDLVKOSvhWYn-GiG0S3MHqBWB7BZ2ET8pTLjvy563DuRfFnnfwnBFJEZTDCLPxG6Fn2o4IO6kByxa1F_osCQAm6sjQN8-D4ZByxZR6c1pc7US88wpz-H1RE92zc414_tqZ-EwLjgxZJCCO_hy7yjRihwNPtpvlCFpMI-M08ZHatqcAeSzdwIpqGyQmBHjrkg2z6aHbxlD-oSwRu9vIDAK-AthAaT53jfW8QhguG2dQlcBK_Y8P8VGm4Mf1WR3ZZCP66zgTpuYoxJCQ4RDHE9oUAgnjT5pKC9PF-pXi5pplmY1I7A1p-bphj105BSnsmXsPifqYIzXO-V29QESr2yrOlpG3dqqHfpweeANHFgaW3ymOv1we6cCJsQ9aDHcTNz8jkXQC8WV4N5syG9xpc2Sa6nHbVUNLtdmZDmrh4lsoGJ9TO5nIUNdjjIMewgiM_7OOfLE_OZEbbbZE1cTDN4PS74abhK_O6fM5zV_I6D7LdTvQOoHf0nVdS9ugwfxWzx88X0nLniqgzmUgPb6x3oTm9AcKy8oxF732-M5y19VHeY2H2QLwq3BcF9B2ufn32E-4nwmUB2WxmmVRCxCES_8cNDVwDf7ivmRTt8_TGKLB8z1AEkYsAq_bLAAv-Hyts1cfVqHZer5iIJqK0C9Wf6DIVjZ9C8rkdp8iOquYkJPXvK5zQhS3FEIsQuo6sJHD7-NVsmaUHbDjEyxfVdzGnoKzdz0h-KF-WPAN2U6GbJHuy7CEy1HLKFgKktlUw0Ufq_e6TEbB2UFsSOerklItCMZ-QOLlm5Qi9ELZDCVv40rNXIEuDj9QHk6QP8INqReCXg5RvBggw6xPDV5yc10tccnHAKjGZK4lo_zAl_TppOHSiGLDoe30JiY3g1P6ruUrrarwHjS9NRiFT3WosoMq140m5NwqMTEijw=w498-h278-no

Oh now I see why :blush:
i'd smash

wait yall sure that's the same bitch?
Hell no that’s not her Bro
This ain't her?
not even the same complexion

Thank you! It's obvious that some of these niggas are old and blind and are the type who would've gotten caught up with that pasty cac!!

And the one they're lusting after now is a goddamn murderer and prostitute as well named Magen Hall and appears on the Netflix series "Jailbirds New Orleans"!!

Jailbirds_Magen_Hall.jpg

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Prolly a white boy because she liked that BBC.

It's wild that as a cop you can get fired for having sex on the clock but you can't get fired for shooting an unarmed person.

The cops who got fired should say "I feared for my life"
Could be a wife too. Few husband's were having 3sums with her and the wives.

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
This usually happen in jobs populated by men and of course few women are present.
Men act like they are in a prison. Even an ugly chick is attractive to them.
Nah bruh it ain't like they deployed overseas with limited bitches ( desert queens) . They can go to local Wal-Mart and find average 5 times better looking. Those niggas just lazy and thirsty