Thank you .. you did me a favor - I was looking at the Hair on your arms!

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A parade of simps and thots. Anyone who signs up to humiliate or be humiliated is not a good person. It’s trash entertainment for trash people. All the bitches pop their balloon before the guy full enters the room. Trash. And he’s a simp for sticking around for hoes to critique him. All losers, top to bottom.

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Damn :itsawrap:Got that man fired!

Black women called his job over 500 times to get him fired.
A licensed plumber lost his job after appearing on a YouTube dating show, where he faced backlash after bantering with a lineup of women.

The professional plumber named “veryy_handsome” on Instagram took to the platform on Monday, June 17, to reveal his unemployment due to the internet dating show he appeared in last week. According to the Instagram user, the criticism he received due to the show appearance caused the company he worked for to receive bad reviews, prompting his termination.

“All this clout chasing got me fired from work,” he wrote. “Man I really love plumbing and I’m good at it and they got that taken away from me.”

According to the axed plumber, after appearing on the YouTube dating show, critics “called the company 500xs and are messing up business.”

Last edited:

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A licensed plumber lost his job after appearing on a YouTube dating show, where he faced backlash after bantering with a lineup of women.

The professional plumber named “veryy_handsome” on Instagram took to the platform on Monday, June 17, to reveal his unemployment due to the internet dating show he appeared in last week. According to the Instagram user, the criticism he received due to the show appearance caused the company he worked for to receive bad reviews, prompting his termination.

“All this clout chasing got me fired from work,” he wrote. “Man I really love plumbing and I’m good at it and they got that taken away from me.”

According to the axed plumber, after appearing on the YouTube dating show, critics “called the company 500xs and are messing up business.”

We know this for a fact? How do you know this? Most black people when they make calls like that they switch their voices

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

How do you know it was black women specifically.. white, latin, etc also watch this show.. hell white woman would be quick to call him a narcissistic and disrespectful towards females. Don’t let it be white feminist dikes they really would take him down.. I doubt people called and said fire him from his job cause he was disrespectful, by the way I’m black

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dude was a clown

Shit all he wants is a woman that's not promiscuous, has a good head on her shoulders......he's a licensed plumber and stay by himself downtown...lol

In all seriousness this is the first time I ever watched one of these stupid videos but dude kinda came of like a lil bit of a meathead but he stayed true to himself, got a lil petty with some of the chicks that he wasn't feeling and ended up leaving with the baddest one lmao

Ok he came off much better in this interview...i'm a few minutes in..seems like a decent dude. *** EDIT***after getting further into it...it seems like this lil nigga is a bible thumping incel

Last edited:

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A lot if you have to go to church every week and wait 4 months first.

Also, no oral, definitely no anal. Sex is for making children not enjoyment.

My Boy that’s an IG model in a short black dress on a dating show with balloons

And also even if she really was into church and not just fronting for the show outside of teachers and nurses church girls are top freaks

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor

man it’s so much shit I can’t say with out incriminating myself or snitching but I can say this much.. This is some sick shit when a mf don’t care if something happen to you. This is making me start to despise black women. Yall are going to read off my criminal history for what? what does that prove? That you are trying to tarnish my image because you guys don’t like what I said to the women on the ballon pop dating show. Seriously I need help. I need a break from this social media shit. My homies will tell you i’m paranoid im on edge at all times trippen i’m losing weight. I’m not going out in public all this shit is taking a toll on a mf mentally. I can’t go to the gym how i normally do.. Next thing you know i’ll be back in fuckin jail or shot tf up again because you mfs leaked all my information all over the internet man… I should of never got on that damn game show had I known the world was gone be in my business I would of never went on the show. looking for love in the wrong places foreal foreal..

So let me get this straight, you appear on a dating show and then for some reason they feel the need to accuse you of not having a plumbing license and reading off your Crim record? Send these people a job application cause they got too much time on they hands

You scared for your life but you was just in Walmart in a ninja turtle suit for attention and clout. But ok