Thank you .. you did me a favor - I was looking at the Hair on your arms!

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member

I ended up unintentionally watching the full episode of this.
This show was an example of what is wrong with sistas in the current dating culture.
There was just no pleasing them.
This white dude named hoe_math did a video on this topic and did a great job of explaining how so many women have a perception problem in terms of their options.
In my opinion (just mine), ALL of those women were mid. None of them were 8-10. They were all 5-7s and 7 might even be stretching it.
You had several different types of brothas and most of the women didn't like any of them. Ironically, the one that chose up was probably the least attractive one who would get called a "pick me" by other women. The other sista seemed to be experiencing FOMO.
Each guy was very different, so there is no way under normal life circumstances that all of these mid women would pass on all of these dudes. The heaviest sista pulled the tall, light-skinned brotha that most of them claimed to find attractive but didn't like his outfit.
I feel like the last sista chose up on Nelly Donatello because she knew she was out of options and didn't want to go home a loser.
These chicks had a myriad of choices in men; light, dark, tall, medium height, different builds, styles, etc. and basically said fuck you to all of them.
They have a vast overestimation of their worth. Modern feminism at its best on display here.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I ended up unintentionally watching the full episode of this.
This show was an example of what is wrong with sistas in the current dating culture.
There was just no pleasing them.
This white dude named hoe_math did a video on this topic and did a great job of explaining how so many women have a perception problem in terms of their options.
In my opinion (just mine), ALL of those women were mid. None of them were 8-10. They were all 5-7s and 7 might even be stretching it.
You had several different types of brothas and most of the women didn't like any of them. Ironically, the one that chose up was probably the least attractive one who would get called a "pick me" by other women. The other sista seemed to be experiencing FOMO.
Each guy was very different, so there is no way under normal life circumstances that all of these mid women would pass on all of these dudes. The heaviest sista pulled the tall, light-skinned brotha that most of them claimed to find attractive but didn't like his outfit.
I feel like the last sista chose up on Nelly Donatello because she knew she was out of options and didn't want to go home a loser.
These chicks had a myriad of choices in men; light, dark, tall, medium height, different builds, styles, etc. and basically said fuck you to all of them.
They have a vast overestimation of their worth. Modern feminism at its best on display here.
It’s called entertainment, lots of smoke and mirrors.. tv has been proven to be lots of bullshit , samething can be said about the internet.. lot of it’s false reality.. think the plumber nig had a rap sheet and lots of flaws, yet somehow he was a contestant and was pushed as a blue collard, well to do guy.. false narrative of who he really was.. this shit is love and hip hop.. love and hip hop is the modern version of old school soap operas.. who watched soap operas back in the days ? Stay at home moms and unemployed bitches.. if a male said he watched that shit you’d be considered a fag.. basically all this garbage wasn’t created for us heterosexual males.. so why are nigs watching shit that would be considered women programs back in the days? This is the real question.. this is why I watch none of this garbage cause my 80s and 90s teachings wouldn’t allow me to observe this bullshit.. nigs need to go find old school methods and thinks and apply it to modern day society.. rule number 1 go outside and experience life.. that’s the best thing period

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It’s called entertainment, lots of smoke and mirrors.. tv has been proven to be lots of bullshit , samething can be said about the internet.. lot of it’s false reality.. think the plumber nig had a rap sheet and lots of flaws, yet somehow he was a contestant and was pushed as a blue collard, well to do guy.. false narrative of who he really was.. this shit is love and hip hop.. love and hip hop is the modern version of old school soap operas.. who watched soap operas back in the days ? Stay at home moms and unemployed bitches.. if a male said he watched that shit you’d be considered a fag.. basically all this garbage wasn’t created for us heterosexual males.. so why are nigs watching shit that would be considered women programs back in the days? This is the real question.. this is why I watch none of this garbage cause my 80s and 90s teachings wouldn’t allow me to observe this bullshit.. nigs need to go find old school methods and thinks and apply it to modern day society.. rule number 1 go outside and experience life.. that’s the best thing period
ALL TRUE, but I stand on what I said about modern feminism with both feet. 'm not one of these in-the-basement dudes. I'm out there all of the time.
Social media is fucking a lot of shit up in real life.
But yeah, its basically a reality show on a youtube budget.