That boy is a 16-year-old rapper named Lil Woadie, and his fiancée is 26 years old. These are the pictures she takes before dropping him off at school

DragonXJC

I joke and I know things
BGOL Investor
Reminds me of the Kris Kross tragedy, Jada Pinkett being an alleged pedophile.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

Damn ain’t nothing no one can tell buddy. A 11th grader doing it like this….mouf full of diamonds, having a child and fine ass older broad…yea he’s probably the man on campus

I’m glad he’s still in school tho…

djpolo

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Internet cap to go viral. That's his mothefucking momma attention whoring by having him carry her (nasty) and someone slapped a caption on it.

Also that nigga ain't no mothefuckin 16...lil nigga like 10
I'm impressed he was even able to hold her ass. Ah, the joys of youth and having no idea decades later a MF be like this...

giphy.gif

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
However, people who know them claimed in the comments to Keyanna’s post that the rapper is actually older than her but he’s just that small and the duo are just chasing clout with their misleading photos.

“They from my hometown they both grown he just bite size and they trying to get paid,” one comment on Keyanna’s post.

Screenshot-2024-08-08-212050.jpg

Regarding the clout chasing theory, it appears to have some validity as both Keyanna and Anthony are happily sharing the viral posts about them and literally laughing their bums off.

dbluesun

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Nope.

I just looked him up and they live in Alabama where the legal age of consent is 16 :smh:

I remember when I first started going to Alabama to visit family and being shocked at how grown ass men were openly fucking 16 year olds.
Current conditions not withstanding
At 16 I was fucking a married 23yr old
She wasn't pretty like Lil man's momma
Actually from the neck up she was fucked up
Like tarbaby looking
from the neck down
She was built like an arisha
@the fuser
I got some stories when you run out